Reviews for Love & War 1a: All's Fair
romy fan chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
please write more! This cant be it. I just found your story and couldnt put it down.
Rogue4787 chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
Ahhhh, so good! I realize this story hasn't been updated in well over a year, but it's pretty awesome and should NOT be left abandoned! There are still 25 days of Remy torture to be inflicted. Not to mention kitty's party. Will Scratch get discovered? Will Rogue ever realize that Remy is her Secret Admirer? Will Logan let him live when he finds out? Did they really get married? (Bc that HAS to come up again, right?) not to mention all the manual labor, shirtless moments and family drama that are always fun for all.

So this is my plea for continuation of this story. Do it! It's pretty amazing. Love it!
animegrl357 chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
i've really enjoyed every chapter! it's really adorable. poor gambit, being pushed around so much ahaha. please, continue and finish the story! :D
Violetvenomkiss chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Lmao! I can't believe she beat Remy at poker.

Remy as a slave for a month. Hehe that just sounds naughty! Great chap! Off to read the next :)

-R.
mitzyspain chapter 17 . 12/15/2010
really great story
RogueOnFire chapter 17 . 11/15/2010
Awww, that last line was just cuteness. and before that, funny! (I think Im in fic chapter rewind mode) Poor Rogue! oww. Wait, fast forward now... right, Sucks to be Remy! :-P Awesome chapter, thank YOU! High-five and keep persevering! Golden double-stuff Oreos for you and your muse? My new favorite. _ once more, Bravo! and Poor Remy in Whispers 2, in the Danger Room.

ROF
The World Wanders chapter 17 . 11/15/2010
I happen to adore this. It is tre bien. Well done ]
Sugahroc57 chapter 17 . 11/13/2010
Why does it always seem that the most hideous pieces of furniture are the most comfy?

I had too had a problem/arguement about getting rid of an unappealing piece of scrap with someone. I won! Ha! It's probably in a scraps too by now! Victory!

Okay, back to the review, it was hilarious! "Divan of hell" ha!

Now, Remy didn't seem all that please with that order now did he? Hmmmm... Should we see a Rem'o'bomb explode soon? I don't know about some people but I see him a little to close to the edge of annoyance and irritation n his part towards Rogue...

Can't wait to see what you have planned next Ms aiRo..
Sharky237 chapter 17 . 11/10/2010
Not very much Remy torture...oh well. That must be one terrible divan if they went from not wanting to blow it up to wanting to set it on fire. Well, if Rogue wants to be comfortable she can always go to Remy's bed, right? I'm happy you updated.

Cheers

sharky
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 17 . 11/10/2010
I do so adore this story... do you know your poker scenario has actually inspired me to write one of my own... and actually in the movie-verse for once...
PyrusAngel chapter 17 . 11/8/2010
OHHHHH! You have to update before my birthday over a month! Just because I'm hoping the next chapter is Kitty's chapter and that's gonna be super funny. And I would of burned the divan too or at least called Pyro back so I could burn it in Pyromaniac type of way.
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 17 . 11/8/2010
yes, yes, YES. pure, complete chaos, with a bit of fun thrown in for kicks. :D i luv it!
New Dawn Rising chapter 17 . 11/8/2010
Hahaha, poor Rogue. Who knew that planning a birthday party could be so exhausting? Especially when cumbersome furniture falls on you. She better watch it with Remy, he will only take so much before he may exact some type of revenge. ;)
Chellerbelle chapter 17 . 11/8/2010
"The divan from hell" hehehe. Although I do have to ask, since it is so ugly, why don't they just get it reupholstered? Or is the framework ugly too? Also, it's possible I'm putting too much thought into this.

I also like the comment about Remy's "King-sized, Egyptain cotton taste" hehehe.

Love the chapter, as always, and very much looking forward to the next one.
rogueyroo chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
i miss this a lot. i hope there will be an update someday