Reviews for Love & War 1a: All's Fair - DISCONTINUED
I’m sad you’re discontinuing but I get it. Don’t like it but I understand interests and fandoms change. I’ll miss reading your new Romy stuff tho. Good luck
Stylings of the Hiatus chapter 18 . 3/4
Hey! God I don't know how many years ago I subscribed to this fic but it's so nice of you to say discontinued. It's something that I should do for my old works too since like you said fandoms and times change. Just wanted to say that I'm glad I'm not the only one. Good luck with future writing stuff!
Paulina Ann chapter 18 . 3/4
:( But I understand. Best of luck.
Paulina Ann chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
What?! Where is the rest of the month!? I need more!
Stylings of the Hiatus chapter 17 . 3/3/2015
So erm hi… I noticed that you haven't updated this in give or take half a decade and I know its not likely but this story is kinda my favorite fanfic right now so maybe you could finish it one day..? Anyways thanks for the read .

-The Hiatus
keli chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
do another chapter ( good )
romy fan chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
please write more! This cant be it. I just found your story and couldnt put it down.
Rogue4787 chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
Ahhhh, so good! I realize this story hasn't been updated in well over a year, but it's pretty awesome and should NOT be left abandoned! There are still 25 days of Remy torture to be inflicted. Not to mention kitty's party. Will Scratch get discovered? Will Rogue ever realize that Remy is her Secret Admirer? Will Logan let him live when he finds out? Did they really get married? (Bc that HAS to come up again, right?) not to mention all the manual labor, shirtless moments and family drama that are always fun for all.

So this is my plea for continuation of this story. Do it! It's pretty amazing. Love it!
animegrl357 chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
i've really enjoyed every chapter! it's really adorable. poor gambit, being pushed around so much ahaha. please, continue and finish the story! :D
Violetvenomkiss chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Lmao! I can't believe she beat Remy at poker.

Remy as a slave for a month. Hehe that just sounds naughty! Great chap! Off to read the next :)

-R.
mitzyspain chapter 17 . 12/15/2010
really great story
M. Iris Alicea chapter 17 . 11/15/2010
Awww, that last line was just cuteness. and before that, funny! (I think Im in fic chapter rewind mode) Poor Rogue! oww. Wait, fast forward now... right, Sucks to be Remy! :-P Awesome chapter, thank YOU! High-five and keep persevering! Golden double-stuff Oreos for you and your muse? My new favorite. _ once more, Bravo! and Poor Remy in Whispers 2, in the Danger Room.

ROF
The World Wanders chapter 17 . 11/15/2010
I happen to adore this. It is tre bien. Well done ]
Sugahroc57 chapter 17 . 11/13/2010
Why does it always seem that the most hideous pieces of furniture are the most comfy?

I had too had a problem/arguement about getting rid of an unappealing piece of scrap with someone. I won! Ha! It's probably in a scraps too by now! Victory!

Okay, back to the review, it was hilarious! "Divan of hell" ha!

Now, Remy didn't seem all that please with that order now did he? Hmmmm... Should we see a Rem'o'bomb explode soon? I don't know about some people but I see him a little to close to the edge of annoyance and irritation n his part towards Rogue...

Can't wait to see what you have planned next Ms aiRo..
Sharky237 chapter 17 . 11/10/2010
Not very much Remy torture...oh well. That must be one terrible divan if they went from not wanting to blow it up to wanting to set it on fire. Well, if Rogue wants to be comfortable she can always go to Remy's bed, right? I'm happy you updated.

Cheers