Reviews for Mirror Images
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Good job! I'm glad someone errors about this episode, it was obvious both brothers were seeing the parallels
Von chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
*Babbles incoherently and runs off with fic*

Thank you! Man, this was how it should have gone.
Belegwathiel chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Why didn't it happen like this? WHY? WHY NOT?

Guess it would've deprived Kripke of his fun.

:D
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Well...I'd prefer that Sam join Dean on his side, because I seriously think that where Sam's going is a dangerous, dark, not-good place. But I do adore the idea of the boys being in it together. THAT'S what I want to see on Thursdays!
Rat chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I love this version of how the episode could have ended. I'm really hoping something like this happens.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Oh this was just incredible. I'm sure it won't, but if I had it my way then this is how the series would be. Dean and Sam on the SAME side instead of against each other.
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Great story! I really wish the boys come together on the show the same way!
MadameLupin chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I seriously wish this what had happened rather then what we're getting. Winchester vs Winchester has always felt to me more of shock value then anything.

I miss DeanandSam.
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
See that is how the brothers should be.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This was great! So angsty...and lovely. I wish this actually happened on the show. The mirror images motif was really fitting- well done.
Onari chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I love you, I don't think I can't say anything else that make any sense. I would give anything for the show to actually have the boys talking in a scene like this own. If only...

Nice tag, and thanks so much for sharing.

L xx
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Ugh, I could hug you for this. Now why can't they do this on the show?

This line was the best I think.

'They would be, though. Powers or not, they would stand together.'

Right on. The brother's Winchester, always.
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
*is confused*

I'm like 99.99% sure I've read this fic before. Word for word the same. Did you repost it or something?

*penny drops*

Oh. OH. I think I read this on your LJ and forgot/didn't comment...

*slaps self*

Whoops, sorry 'bout that.

*wanders away to re-check out your LJ*
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
DAMN. Now this is the way it should be. Thanks.

There! Are you freakin' listening Kripke? This is the way it should be.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Great story!

That's how I want to see the guys! Together, as they should be! I hope they will be soon!

Good job!