Reviews for False God
whhhooooooooaaaaaaaaa!

amazing! touching.
Gabbyv23 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
love it D

though reading this,makes me feel better that the series had ended.I mean it was boring enough with L dead,so if a lot of other people died along with him all you'd have is Light,who most people start to hate after watching I don't really get how he could have died by writing down 'Kira' when it's like an alias,like L and Near are story though
kleptographer of alternates chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was so awesomely and beautifully written! You did an excellent job *subscribes to Author*. Except for the part about Light dying (and some, I feel, unnecessary swearing), this is the best fanfic where Light beats Near that I've EVER read. It does make sense though that Light would get bored and maybe even kill himself, but I'm still sad that you killed Light. I really like that character and wanted him to win.

Plus I really like the LightxMisa pairing, so I'm sad you had Light kill her off instead of protecting the world WITH her.

But all things considered, great job!
Anonymous visitor chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This was really good. ) I always found it strange (and uncharacteristic) that Light could have missed such an obvious back-up plan. I also liked the idea that boredom was what started it all and led to his end. Thanks for the interesting read. Loved it.