Reviews for Irony
butt hole chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
you did good 6.8
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Oh mah guuuuurd snuggles. THIS FIC IS AN ADORABLE LITTLE MUFFIN! Mshmhsmshmshmshhhhhhhhhhh. That's my awkward fangirl noise.
psychobitchlovely chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I thought it was ironic that ben fights aliens as an alien and has an alien grandmother and cousin and best friend
Loopy chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is so cute! I loved this! Also:

"It's because you're so ugly!"

PFFFFFFFFFFFTT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA! Wow, Kevin, way to make a guy feel good about himself!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Cute
evilrobotgirltamlin chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Mooooooooore plz! (where's mah soda?)
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Sweet ending. Cool fic!

Peace Out! _
goldenapple-95 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
omg, i love Bevin even in English! (i'm spanish and i'm very proud of me because i understood all xD) I loved it! Ben was soooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo cute! And Kevin made me laugh, he got nervous and i imagined him very red! xDDD

Please, write more bevin, is better than any canon pairing xD
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
That was awsome! I loved the line about the telepaths!That was so original!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
THIS FIC IS ROMANTICALLY SWEET

EXCELLENT WORK
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
LOL i like it
LounaticM chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This was not terrible and it made perfect sense. I really liked it. But, not ALL of Ben's aliens are ugly (in my opinion I like Big Chill( you know the big blue moth guy that blows ice?)) PLUS, I LOVE Ben/Kevin (or Kevin/Ben or Bevin, whatever) stories! You should write more stories like this. Isn't irony grand? So thank you for giving me a good story to read while I was bored. )
crystalquirt chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
i liked it very much! great job :D
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Oh come on, everyone knows that Ben uses girly shampoo! How else can his hair be so luscious and full? And that perfect skin? Hello? Can you say moisturizer and exfoliation? And yes, the aliens are ugly, which I don't mind because they make Ben look that much more delectable in comparison. And no, your writing isn't terrible! Yay you! And yay for random responses!
gingerbreadball chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Yay for flowery shampoo!

They always seem to make people like others more :D

Adorable story btws!