Reviews for Follow the Butterfly
DeRaza360 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Really good, really REALLY good. Scratch that, GREAT.

I don't play FF so I have NO idea what the storyline is, cept that each FF is different and separated somewhat.

Oh yeah, I didn't notice a single punctuation or spelling mistake, three gold stars for you!
Remix 16 chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
I liked this, from beginning to end. Nice work :D Is it too much to ask for a sequel or prequel? Because I could see one. Like one about the war, before everyone lost their memories. Or possible one about one other final fantasy character. For say, Vincent? Maybe Zidane?

Anyways, great story! I look forwards to other stories you write :)
Angel Sorano chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
I love this story. You did such a good job mixing the three Final Fantasies in the Kingdom Heart realm. And I like you made this into everyones story rather then it focusing on just on charter. Anyway great job and your awesome for posting such a great story.
Evil StormSister chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
Firstly, I commend you for the idea/creativity of this story. I like how you combined Rinoa/Leon, Cloud/Seph and the whole FFX Aeon/Summoner stuff together. I really liked how all of that came together. It was cute and to the point; however, I do wish it was longer, possibly with more character depth...but I dunno, maybe it's because most of my stories tend to drag on like that.

It was a bit rushed, but I still enjoyed reading it. The Gullwings were really cute and I really liked the first few chapters (with the search going on), because it was at an even pace, whereas the ending was, 'conflict and then, resolution'. But whatever. It was still good! :D
Hugh chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
That was nice, cool concept.
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
OH, WOW! THAT WAS GREAT! It can be like a good birthday present for me from you! Todat's my birthday! I was born on April 1! I promise I'm not lying! It's true! Well, update soon!
sailor winx chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
aww it the end. oh well. for going a good job i give you a cookie, epic toast and milk of awsomess
MysticSpiritus chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Aw, over already? Anyway, I enjoyed that theory of Sephiroth being an aeon. Leave it to Rinoa to figure it out, too. Nicely done, Pied. A bit short, I'll admit. A part of me would've liked to seen it drawn out a bit more, but that's not to say I didn't enjoy it. :D Quite the contrary.

Mystic
Leahcim chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Wow, Squall sure saved the girl fast. It has me... suspicious, because it's not usually that easy.
hugh chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
You write very good action scenes.
sailor winx chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
AWW that was cute. Aerith about to die not so cut.
kikofreako chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
It's nice to see Rinoa, and therefore the less emo side of Squall. Leon. Whatever. Wonder how Yuffie will react...

You know, someone really should just kick Cloud's butt, literally. Cid may be a good canidate. It would be funny at least. XD

-Akiko
MysticSpiritus chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
Another good one, Pied. The mention of all the other summoners had me smiling. Ah, nostalgia...

Mystic
Hugh chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Awesome chapter, keep it up.
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
AWESOME! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I hope Cloud is okay...Hmm...Tifa...Where are you...?

UPDATE SOON!