Reviews for Treading Water
Forever Raining chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Wow this story has some great potential. I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Edward and Jessica make their relationship work. I like this type of Edward, I'm always up for reading some angst. Anyways keep up the good work!

Also I got an email saying you posted chapter 3 but nothing is there, did you take it down?
crodriguez chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
How bad do I want to go home to my boy right now? This was so god! And I know Jess seems nice and all, but you can't deny the passion between Edward and Bella! No way! I'm still pulling for those two! I'm anxious to read what comes next! Please write as fast as you can! You got me hooked!
Annabella Laurie chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Wow.

I loved it. Every word of it.

I usually don't go for Bella/Jake and Edward/Jessica fanfics, but this is amazing! It really makes me hate Edward and Bella's relationship and makes me want Edward to just be with Jessica! Wow. I cannot believe I just said that!

Wow.

Great work. Can't wait for Chapter 3!
Annabella Laurie chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
OMG! WHAT! SHE'S ENGAGED TO JAKE? NO!

Awsome story! I'm hooked!
dominiqueanne chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
loved it, update soon

exb forever
Haylzi chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
I really enjoy this story I hope he tells jess he can never love her when he has this road trip with bella god damn it there better be some hot road trip action. I real hope they end up together in the end pls update soon :)
sli723 chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
omg...edward's moving on...what about bella? i can';t wait to read more! please update asap!
me-apples chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
i'm now hooked! i hope you'll continue this story! it has great potential!
crodriguez chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
WA-OHH! Ok, so I'm totally hooked! Now granted I don't know much about how books are supposed to be written, but this is something I would buy! PLEASE FINISH! You left me wanting more...
sli723 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
omg...so heart breaking! i can't wait to read more! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Haylzi chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Great story so far, it will be interesting to read there road trip - I wonder if she still loves edward he obviously cares for her not that he really wants to admit it :) pls update soon
holly chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
wow. i can't wait for bella's reason for why she left. there has to be more than that. love the story! can't wait for the next chapter.
City of Happily Ever Afters chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
... No

Just... Just no...

UPDATE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, UPDATE !

How could she...?