Reviews for Indecent Proposal
LiveToTell chapter 5 . 4/18
good story! i really can't wait to read the next chapter! you should post it already!
SeerFlight1011 chapter 5 . 4/11
I can't wait to read the rest. I feel sorry for poor Harry. Captured by Voldie and locked in a cage. I hope he's either rescued soon or that he'll be released from the cage.
ElectraX12 chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Well, this is my first review on this fic really. But not because of the AN. I simply found this fic today and read it all in one go. I have to say that it is a really well written fic. I especially love the way you have portrayed the characters although i have to say that i had been expecting at least one angry explosion from Harry seeing he has quite a temper in the books. It is your story though so I don't mind too much if the characters deviate a little from canon. I also have to add that I was quite surprised by the imprisonment of Harry in an Aviary. Quite fitting if I may say so myself. I can't wait to see more interactions between Tom and Harry (and not only concerning sexual matters obviously). Also I hope Snape is ok. Anyway keep up the good work and update as soon as you can ;)
Nici Barru chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
This is fruatrading. Great stories but all of them incomplere. Loved it anyways 3
Itsupiki Okami chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Iwould like to see voldemort looking less snake like and more human but you're the writer so you do whatever you are most comfortable with. I really like the story so far anyways :)
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Its been over three years now since you posted this so can you please post more chapters for this awesome story please! UNLESS YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE FUCKING STORY ABANDONING ASSHOLES WHO GET THEIR KICKS FROM THEIR READERS ANGER, FRUSTRATION, SORROW AND SOMETIMES EVEN A BIT OF DESPAIR WHEN THEY ABANDON THEIR FANTASTIC STORIES (the only good excuses for abandoning a good story like this is if you are dead or in a coma)!
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Oh...you are mean ! It would have been great, if you had cotinued it. Why didn't you? Because of the lack of reviews? There are just some (too many) people out there, who don't want to share their thoughts. Why the think so is another question. I would try to write the story further, but if I could "do the story justice" is another question. Thought I can try it.

I would be happy for some notes, even thought I wouldn't continue it write away...my reviewers would kill me, if I started writing on a third story (I wonder, why they are so patient with me...probably they shouldn't, makes me want to tease them even more :P)

So if you still want somebody to contine it and think I will be able to make the story justice then send me a PM. (I will send you one too :P)

Great chapter, great story, great idea

Amu4ever
Hmmm...great chapter
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Umm...*blush*
ulqui's-girl chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
No! I want him to keep the baby! :)
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
33333 / OMG! YES! Give him a damn child! :D
rentamiya chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
_ updateeeeeeeeee
Lang Krista chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Well I can only surmise you weren't satisfied with getting 127 reviews for a 5-chapter story, which is a rather large number that only good fics get on this site. That or you gave up on this fic for an unknown reason which probably has to do with real life, and just never said so. Don't worry, it's not like I can criticize you for it or I'd be a hypocrite, though I usually warn my readers if I'm going to abandon a fic or put it on hiatus.

If you ever decide to write more of this story I'll be very happy. I like the plotline and the fact that Voldemort doesn't actually want Harry dead here, though what he wants him for isn't much better and I'm sort of hoping he'll soften a bit further on (if there ever is a further on). The bit with Vernon and Harry on the stairs was just disgusting to imagine. I'm glad Voldie killed the guy before anything could happen.

You also have good grammar and spelling, and I make a point of noticing these things because they're so rare. Some of the fics I've read (or tried to read and then gave up on) had lots of potential plot-wise, but were ruined with poor grammar, spelling, lack of punctuation, etc.

I hope this review was up to your standards and wish you would write at least one more chapter so the cliffhanger wouldn't be quite so cruel, but well. It's not like anyone can force someone to write. I always say the work of an author is a gift to the readers that they have no right to demand, so whatever you decide to do, I'll respect your decision.