Reviews for Indecent Proposal
Faery66 chapter 4 . 5/7
Hope to read more soon...

D
Property.of.a.DeadGirl4-25 chapter 5 . 4/26
i tried to post emojis, but ff won't allow it. I like this story, I hope Harry gets away and kills Voldemort, or at least gets some control over his thrall.
ruinedsandwich chapter 5 . 2/4
HOLY SHIT HOLY HLSHITITK IM SO PUMPED FOR THIS STORY WOWO WOEOE
FlameLover2 chapter 5 . 2/3
This is a well written storyline but the structure could be a little bit better. The story says it hasn't been updated since 2010.
Kiochii chapter 4 . 11/12/2016
this story is really interesting. I have never seen a yaoi written in such a way.
I cant wait for the next chapter even though its been six years lol.
Although personally I'm a harrymort fan more than a serverusxharry but hey whatever fits your story
8D lol
Its a twisted obsession I know XD again cant wait for the next chapter.
Although on reading your explinations I do have one question. SO if mating involves two WILLING participants would it work if the unwilling one were to be doused with love potion or would the body know that its a fake willingness?
LiveToTell chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
good story! i really can't wait to read the next chapter! you should post it already!
SeerFlight1011 chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
I can't wait to read the rest. I feel sorry for poor Harry. Captured by Voldie and locked in a cage. I hope he's either rescued soon or that he'll be released from the cage.
ElectraX12 chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Well, this is my first review on this fic really. But not because of the AN. I simply found this fic today and read it all in one go. I have to say that it is a really well written fic. I especially love the way you have portrayed the characters although i have to say that i had been expecting at least one angry explosion from Harry seeing he has quite a temper in the books. It is your story though so I don't mind too much if the characters deviate a little from canon. I also have to add that I was quite surprised by the imprisonment of Harry in an Aviary. Quite fitting if I may say so myself. I can't wait to see more interactions between Tom and Harry (and not only concerning sexual matters obviously). Also I hope Snape is ok. Anyway keep up the good work and update as soon as you can ;)
Nici Barru chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
This is fruatrading. Great stories but all of them incomplere. Loved it anyways 3
Itsupiki Okami chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Iwould like to see voldemort looking less snake like and more human but you're the writer so you do whatever you are most comfortable with. I really like the story so far anyways :)
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Its been over three years now since you posted this so can you please post more chapters for this awesome story please! UNLESS YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE FUCKING STORY ABANDONING ASSHOLES WHO GET THEIR KICKS FROM THEIR READERS ANGER, FRUSTRATION, SORROW AND SOMETIMES EVEN A BIT OF DESPAIR WHEN THEY ABANDON THEIR FANTASTIC STORIES (the only good excuses for abandoning a good story like this is if you are dead or in a coma)!
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Oh...you are mean ! It would have been great, if you had cotinued it. Why didn't you? Because of the lack of reviews? There are just some (too many) people out there, who don't want to share their thoughts. Why the think so is another question. I would try to write the story further, but if I could "do the story justice" is another question. Thought I can try it.

I would be happy for some notes, even thought I wouldn't continue it write away...my reviewers would kill me, if I started writing on a third story (I wonder, why they are so patient with me...probably they shouldn't, makes me want to tease them even more :P)

So if you still want somebody to contine it and think I will be able to make the story justice then send me a PM. (I will send you one too :P)

Great chapter, great story, great idea

Amu4ever