Reviews for Here Comes The Rain Again
andy chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
beautiful! i haven't actually watched/seen this anime/manga but its interesting! your command of english is overwhelming :)
Springerlight chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
You-...You're awesome!

RE:Play is such an awesome manga and I'm really sad that I can only find the very first book...*cries* Anyway, I was sitting her wondering what pairing I should search up on here...my cat jumped onto my cupboard and you'll never guess which manga book came tumbling down and hit me~ So, I typed Izsak, thinking 'no...I'm probabaly the only one who wants a pairing like this..' and there it was!

This is amazingly written and so cute! Sad, adorable, awesome...I can't actually say properly, but, definately awesome for requesting the section!

I want to write something like this too, but first I've gotta get a few more chaps into a JakXDaxter XD

-Sprig
ischium chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Oh. Oh. Oh wow. (: I know this a about a year too late to give it the proper, at the moment credit it deserves. BUT I can't help myself.

I agree completely. RE: Play has a ton of potential. I'm a loser who still hasn't gotten past book one, no matter how furiously I search. It's too bad it's not more well known, so there could me more fanfictions about it. Instead of three, really.

On the other hand, things that get popular tend to turn into dirt. So, I don't know.

Shoot. I'm rambling. My point - MAJOR JUICEPOINTS for writing a RE:Play fanfic, and even more for requesting a section. (: Your writing is immensely decent and easy to read, though I would recommend more use of commas and sentence variation to make it flow easier. And, I loved the "As Lovers Do" thing. Great work. Haha. 3
Izzy Hilton chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
you should write more! that was great :)
Robin Silverman chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
thank you for posting this i am a big fan of RE:Play and im glad someone posted something.

nice story very introspective and loving it i give you a ten out of five really liked it XD
NOLAdoodles chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
_ Gah, Rail and Izzy... Nu! No, no, no. RailxCree! Whatever, putting my 'shipping prejudices aside, I liked it. You pretty much got Rail down pat with that entrance line. Question: why do you refer to him as a teen? He's 21. That's about the only negative I could find. Kudos to you for a cool one-shot. 3
Darwin chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
HA I never thought anyone would write for this manga. It's my favorite.

Thank you sir.
koreto-chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
aw, this is really sweet! i wish you would continue it. it's sad that there are no other fanfics for this manga T-T
zombie toast chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
That was such a nice short story. Poor Izsak, all alone like that... TT At least Rail made him feel better 3
Hohoemi yo Towa ni chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Did you know you own the only RE:play fanfiction on fanfiction? I will rival that... after I get an idea. Lol. Anyway, hey, it's really good! Izsak's so adorable... xD Who's the band for the song?
Rhymes-With-Orange08 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Wo RE:Play!

Awesome job!
Laura chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Hi, I just wanted to say that I really liked this story. I loved the melancholic mood and the description of the rain against the glass. I'm so happy that Re:Play finally has a section of it's own. One of my favorite manga and one of my favorite songs. Good work.