Reviews for The Potter Conspiracy
Arthorius chapter 27 . 3/29
Interesting storyline, however since last update was in 2009 and now it is year 2015 will now considered this fic to be dead/abandon..
Runecutter chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Hermione is already 13 when she gets petrified, her birthday is on September 19th right after school started again and the big events happen at the end of the year in april, may or june so after her birthday...

That does not change that she might be naive and might be a bit overly impressed by her own intelligence to make the right decisions, but i still think it's better to get things like this right when you mention an age explicitly...
Runecutter chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Hmmm if Sirius died, that means they never got back and nobody could have cast that Patronus then, could it?
or did nothing of the events of that night go as known and Harry and Hermione never were ind anger from Professor Lupin and never got almost soul-eaten by the Dementors?
theWanted123 chapter 27 . 10/6/2014
This story is absolutely amazing. I don't usually read Dumbledore and Ron bashing sort of stories, and I'm not even a fan of this pairing. But I must say, you kept me hooked, alright. I'm so impressed with the way you portrayed every character and simply can't wait to see what would happen next. Just update soon, please.
Salinia chapter 27 . 9/8/2014
This story is absolutely amazing!
I have some long lost hope that you will continue this!
Can't wait to read more!
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 27 . 8/24/2014
Nicely done! Things have gotten really interesting, especially after the blood started flowing. Concerning my previous review, it seems that you partly dealt with what i said in the following chapters, so never mind that actually. Your Dumbledore is still someone that does not sit well with me, but your characterisation of him seems meticulous and well done.

Nice dialogues, plot, and especially action in the second half of the story. All in all, a worthy read, i would say. Good job.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Hit the post button by mistake ( damn touchscreens! ) , here is the actual review.

Good story so far, but the thing with Dumbledore is disappointing. Your explanations make sense, but they feel a bit too convenient, simply to justify such an evil Dumbledore. By the way, the big plot hole i can see is this: why doesn' t Dumbledore somehow deliver Harry to Voldemort if he wants to do away with the prophecy? He pulled it off once, he could certainly do it again. Why try so hard to protect him? Does not make sense.

Yeah, i don' t really like evil Dumb stories, because things almost never totally make sense. In a realistic Evil Dumb story, he would just win, plain and simple.

Anyway, other than that little complaint, it has been a well written and enjoyable story so far. Good work.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
so far, but the thing with Dumbledore is disappointing. Your explanations make sense, but they feel a bit too convenient, simlly to justify such an evil Dumbkedore. By the way, the big plot hole that i can see is this: why doesnt Dumbledore somehow deliber Harry to Voldemort if he wants to do away with the prophwcy? He did that once in the past already. Why try so hard o
tigersmeleth chapter 27 . 7/24/2014
Wow! Thanks for the story, hope you get back to it soon!
anf600 chapter 27 . 5/6/2014
No updates since 2009? How can u do that to us? In pain here with this cliffy!
Soki711 chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Too bad Harry isn't more confident and brave. It would be nice to see him do some fighting.
Soki711 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Well you got Harry as weak and also stupid. You have him acting pretty pathetic which doesn't make for a good story.
Soki711 chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Why can't Harry use his magic? Also did you have to make him a wand waver?
ulfark chapter 27 . 11/22/2013
i gotta say i'm glad with what you did to draco. i'll admit i love to hate draco for any reason but when he just started raping people i thought it was another see through attempt to justify harry killing him. when he took daphne greengrass, i was annoyed she got picked for the damsel in distress role. but i was quite pleased when she fought him off herself and killed him. that was pretty original, i havent seen that happen before so kudos.

overall good story i especially liked the new take on the horcruxes. but i would have liked harry to be a bit more independent from bones in the beginning of the story. though i get that he cant just do everything by himself because it would be completely unreallistic. also props for the house elf spywork network also havent seen that before and it was brilliant in its simplicity. and finally great boss fight hope you'll write another of that magnitude despite claims to the contrary.
jslee102 chapter 27 . 11/16/2013
Given your last update, I doubt you will get back to this, but it is a pretty epic story. I like the pacing and the battle scenes.