Reviews for The Potter Conspiracy
Soki711 chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Too bad Harry isn't more confident and brave. It would be nice to see him do some fighting.
Soki711 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Well you got Harry as weak and also stupid. You have him acting pretty pathetic which doesn't make for a good story.
Soki711 chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Why can't Harry use his magic? Also did you have to make him a wand waver?
ulfark chapter 27 . 11/22/2013
i gotta say i'm glad with what you did to draco. i'll admit i love to hate draco for any reason but when he just started raping people i thought it was another see through attempt to justify harry killing him. when he took daphne greengrass, i was annoyed she got picked for the damsel in distress role. but i was quite pleased when she fought him off herself and killed him. that was pretty original, i havent seen that happen before so kudos.

overall good story i especially liked the new take on the horcruxes. but i would have liked harry to be a bit more independent from bones in the beginning of the story. though i get that he cant just do everything by himself because it would be completely unreallistic. also props for the house elf spywork network also havent seen that before and it was brilliant in its simplicity. and finally great boss fight hope you'll write another of that magnitude despite claims to the contrary.
jslee102 chapter 27 . 11/16/2013
Given your last update, I doubt you will get back to this, but it is a pretty epic story. I like the pacing and the battle scenes.
Runecutter chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
Aww i'm sad that it's over already and you seem to not have found back your inspiration to continue on this story.
It had loads of wonderful ideas and amazing little scenes, the death of Draco in this chapter is just one example of where you go the decisive and mindboggling step further than so many other stories that just don't dare to set themselves apart far enough from the canon to really excel!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/11/2013
Please update. This is a great story and I want to read more.
ThrashtillDeath chapter 27 . 5/20/2013
This is... wow. Just wow. I have to admit, your preview didn't exactly leave me desperate to get stuck in to the story, but fuck me, did you blow my expectations out of the water.

By the way, the way you shamelessly and beautifully tore asunder the worst plot device in, well, ever with nought but an Unspeakable telling Dumbledore he's wrong and just a bit more than a moron very nearly brought a tear to my eye. 'Horcruxes don;t even work!' indeed. Magnificent.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/7/2013
Damn I thought this was completed. Good work, anyway.
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
interessante
tgcgoddess chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Perhaps I shall my visit special friend tonight and relieve some of this stress. - I don't think any other sentence in this fic has creeped me out more than this one did.

*shudder
josephbendov chapter 27 . 3/14/2013
I'm so incredibly sad that this story has been abandoned. I usually check to see if a story's complete before reading it, but I missed it on this one. This has been a fantastic story! The plot's incredible, the characters totally believable. I wish you'd continue with it, though I understand the block that comes with some stories. Great fic.
Chakfor chapter 27 . 2/26/2013
It's a cryin shame that this fic didn't get finished. I do salute you for what you wrote though. Excellent read!
yungatheart chapter 27 . 12/24/2012
A totally awesome story. I'm sorry you didn't finish it.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 27 . 12/2/2012
A really good fic, really liked the pairing because it was so unusual which forced the fic to deviate a lot from canon, shame you abandoned it would of liked to see what happened in the end,
Peace Out