Reviews for The Potter Conspiracy
teachergirl chapter 27 . 7/15
What a great chapter! You made it so easy to read even though there was so much going on. Good job!
teachergirl chapter 26 . 7/15
I'm curious about the citizenry of Hogmeade. If both Dumbledore and Amelia expected a confrontation on the full moon, why did they not attempt convince the people of Hogsmeade to be elsewhere? And what about the sixth and seventh year students at Hogwarts who are of age? Why are they not in the battle? It seems like Dumbledore and Amelia didn't have a plan and just hoped for the best. They doesn't sound like Amelia. Dumbledore, perhaps, but not Amelia.
teachergirl chapter 24 . 7/15
I thought you were way too tough on Harry. He's a boy not a trained Auror. He doesn't have the maturity, wisdom and experience to deal with death. Yet another person died to save him, and he reacted the way any teenager might act. You shouldn't have the adults and his girlfriend jump on him for acting like he did. He didn't need to apologize to anyone for being upset. He had every reason to be upset. Hermione and Parvarti should have left him alone. Tonks and the other Aurors should have been trying to help with deal with the death instead of yelling at him. He's not a adult, and he doesn't have the training. You were way off base with your characterizations. People should have been apologizing to him for not helping him deal with instead of the other way around.
teachergirl chapter 21 . 7/15
My worst fears! You're redeeming Hermione. She makes such a good bad guy.
teachergirl chapter 18 . 7/14
Please don't let up on Hermione. She deserves Harry's ire. She sold him out.
MK-ONE chapter 27 . 3/29
I just read your story and it looks , by all accounts that you abandoned it. Such a shame as it's an excellent story, but life happens. MK-ONE
AragornII chapter 27 . 3/17
Thanks for the ride...
sudz chapter 27 . 6/5/2015
This story is just one jumbled, unenjoyable mess after another.
Arthorius chapter 27 . 3/29/2015
Interesting storyline, however since last update was in 2009 and now it is year 2015 will now considered this fic to be dead/abandon..
Runecutter chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Hermione is already 13 when she gets petrified, her birthday is on September 19th right after school started again and the big events happen at the end of the year in april, may or june so after her birthday...

That does not change that she might be naive and might be a bit overly impressed by her own intelligence to make the right decisions, but i still think it's better to get things like this right when you mention an age explicitly...
Runecutter chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Hmmm if Sirius died, that means they never got back and nobody could have cast that Patronus then, could it?
or did nothing of the events of that night go as known and Harry and Hermione never were ind anger from Professor Lupin and never got almost soul-eaten by the Dementors?
theWanted123 chapter 27 . 10/6/2014
This story is absolutely amazing. I don't usually read Dumbledore and Ron bashing sort of stories, and I'm not even a fan of this pairing. But I must say, you kept me hooked, alright. I'm so impressed with the way you portrayed every character and simply can't wait to see what would happen next. Just update soon, please.
Salinia chapter 27 . 9/8/2014
This story is absolutely amazing!
I have some long lost hope that you will continue this!
Can't wait to read more!
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 27 . 8/24/2014
Nicely done! Things have gotten really interesting, especially after the blood started flowing. Concerning my previous review, it seems that you partly dealt with what i said in the following chapters, so never mind that actually. Your Dumbledore is still someone that does not sit well with me, but your characterisation of him seems meticulous and well done.

Nice dialogues, plot, and especially action in the second half of the story. All in all, a worthy read, i would say. Good job.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Hit the post button by mistake ( damn touchscreens! ) , here is the actual review.

Good story so far, but the thing with Dumbledore is disappointing. Your explanations make sense, but they feel a bit too convenient, simply to justify such an evil Dumbledore. By the way, the big plot hole i can see is this: why doesn' t Dumbledore somehow deliver Harry to Voldemort if he wants to do away with the prophecy? He pulled it off once, he could certainly do it again. Why try so hard to protect him? Does not make sense.

Yeah, i don' t really like evil Dumb stories, because things almost never totally make sense. In a realistic Evil Dumb story, he would just win, plain and simple.

Anyway, other than that little complaint, it has been a well written and enjoyable story so far. Good work.