Reviews for The Potter Conspiracy
highlander348 chapter 27 . 6/14
This story sucks!
Wonderful story so far. Your action scenes are almost, but not quite, as good as your characterization. Tis a shame you stopped here. Id really like to see the fallout of this epic battle. It did seem to nearly decide the outcome of the war. Any chance you'll pick this back up again someday?
Great chapter, but I think everyone is being a little hard on Harry here. He needs some counseling after what just happened, and Tonks isn't the witch to deliver it. She's only seeing things from a sort of military perspective; seems she should know how much Harry is hurting right now. Then again he's pushing everyone away in anger.

Your characterization is slow here, but it's your best strength without question. These characters are alive. Well done so far. Tonks is particularly well done. Dumbledore too, even if he's an unbearable arse.
God you are awful with the cliffhangers; I think you might be a sadist. I'll forgive you since you're a great writer. If something happens to Parvati and Hermione here, though, I might change my mind. Dumbledore is just a monster.

I'm torn on your version of Hermione. On the one hand, I want to see her punished. On the other hand, she's already punishing herself, and she was only 12 when she made that vow. Some mercy is appropriate, but there must be justice too. A hard line to walk but I think you're doing it admirably so far.
Holy crap, that was a bloodletting. Very nicely done though. This is turning into a fantastic story. Your grammar is impeccable too, which is a lovely change from the usual tripe.
Great story so far. It keeps getting better and better with each chapter. Honestly the first few chapters are kind of weak, but things are enthralling at this point. Tonks is great.
Cyvasse chapter 25 . 9/23/2017
Dumb reason for Remus to avoid Harry
Magmoran chapter 27 . 8/7/2017
Well shite. I was SO FLIPPIN INVESTED AND IT JUST FLIPPEN ISNT OVER ITS NOT DONE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS FLIPPIN AWESOME MAN I CANT IT AAAAAAAAAAA
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 27 . 6/21/2017
Published: Mar 4, 2009 Updated: Oct 10, 2009
993 Chapter 27:

Smutley 6-21-17 read it
Not bad.
Considering it abandoned.
Hopefully author survives.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 23 . 6/21/2017
A thought dozen chapters back:

Harry on wireless, besides exposing bastard Voldy's muggle dad.
A taunt how Voldy kept failing to kill Harry even with Dumbledore trying to help it occur, Harry die.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 21 . 6/21/2017
Though was not out of left field.

The Fawks-Dumbledore break still had surprise value. The burning down the House .. err office tower. nice touch.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 20 . 6/21/2017
I'm with Harry vs Croaker POV.

Somehow Dumbledore's cold blooded righteous insanity, stirs up more hate for him than for mad dog Voldy.

Huh, too bad staff, not even Pumphrey, overheard Moody & Dumbles argument (confession) in infirmary.

Be nice to see his treachery exposed to all his admirers.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 19 . 6/21/2017
Ha ha
.. her dive precipitously to the ground, then lift off ... her catch transformed into the figure of a man. With a startled shout he fell thirty feet ...

I actually thought of suggesting that, soon as you mentioned Peter staking out area.
Rare time or two, Peter in a fic I read, almost dies or gets killed by Hedwig or other raptor.
When Amelia announced Hedwig arrived ...well, I imagined way back, those other caught rat scenes, but WHY not have him transform instead of killed, revealing himself.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 18 . 6/21/2017
Thanks for hurt Dobby being enough for enraged Harry, unnecessary to kill him.

But many authors would have, at it would not have been "dramatically" added enough, to justify.

Afraid Lucy & Fudge speech was going to ruin the roundup of the Order of the Phoenix.

Be funny if Fawks on desk between Croaker & Dumbledore, wasn't loyalty.
Gives me a trope idea: Fawks hanging around in some fic with bad Dumbles, not out of loyalty, but to listen in, later picking events and timing, when he intervenes, beans spilled, he ain't on a Dumbledore leash, nor loyal anymore to Dumbledore.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 17 . 6/21/2017
Did not peek, if completed(mobile site only has last update date, no WiP or complete label).

If incomplete hiatus. Or a future TouchUp.
Quite possibly, early chapters beyond omission of details, might even be inconsistent with later drip by drip pieces of detail or hints, about the PROPHESY. This includes wording, and who heard, who told what.
Think only recently, perhaps in conflict with early hints, do we suddenly get a reveal, with Voldy ordering Snape he better get the second half of the prophesy, pronto.

Hints off or just misinterpreted or too much unnecessary commission, early. Possibly inconsistent with recent chapters reveals.
Plus since seems ends up canon verbatim. Not much point in withholding from readers early, as if it would be a spoiler.
1,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »