Reviews for The Reunion:A Tale of Family, Humor, and More
SuperSaiyanParadoxx chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
lol i laughed SOOO hard at this funny stuff keep it up crappy writing is good to me if its funny crappy writing
Challen Evergreen chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Hope your inspiration strikes cause I like this story. Subscribing just in case.
Afriel chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
"As if the family visit wasn't excruciating enough, Blue got it in her head that maybe she had misjudged her husband's family. After all, their lost little boy suddenly shows up and claims to have a wife and a queen, no less. And, it was kind of unfair for them to meet Henry's family then take off like that...

So, Blue decides on..."

Ok, I've run out by this point, a family-family bonding fishing trip, a dinner at the state palace/Athertons'magnificent dining room,the talk [though seeing most of the parents are either A) dead or B) couldn't care much or C) never featured much in the story either way, I dont' think this could work much] I like the family-family bonding FISHING trip though, always wanted one.
Afriel chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
“ YOU'RE LEAVING ME AREN'T YOU! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH! STRONG ENOUGH! HANDSOME ENOUGH! GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE!”

yeah, Henry always was lacking a bit in self-confidence.
Sola chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
A murder attempt?

Yeah, I got nothin'. Sorry.
Name On The Spine chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Oh. Well. Okay then. Maybe an all-out bitch-brawl between Charlie and Blue? Or, anouncing the royal family?

One a related note: Awesome story, and very funny. I like it a lot )
hippielicious chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Very funny! Ha Ha! I loved the part where Henry thinks he's not good enough for Blue!
WiltedxRose chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
I really like your ideas so far, they really make me laugh, and distract me from studing for my finals...oh well. Writers block sucks, don't i know it, and it's even worse that your laptop got taken away. As for ideas, hm... well, maybe...the next couple of chapters could focus on the reactions of the family to the news, maybe the peoples could tour some of Henry's old haunts? that could be interesting...
emmadactryl chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
I actually don't mind the first chapter. It explains things in quite an interesting little way :)

“Well I'll be a Trinian's uncle. You're not saying?...” That made me chuckle. Really hard actually. I have no idea, but mayb it's something to do with the mental picture in my head... *laughs*

Hollered! An awesome word, I completely agree. Hmm... I must use that some time in the near future too... Hmm...

Finally :( It's sad that you a) haven't much time to write- don't ya hate that? *scowls at schoolwork*- and b) you've sot of lost inspiration for it. I think you've got a really good idea and I'm still ticking the little "subscribe to story (alert)" box just in case you do regain some ideas. I know how totally frustrating misplacing your muse or having it run away just when you've started writing, but keep at it! I'm sure it'll return! It better, because I really want to read on :)

Anywho, this is quite long *peers up at towering stack of paper* Okay, maybe not that long, but still :) I'd love to help with ideas, but I'm so super rushed with all my riting and school work and gah! But still. If you want any help at all, be it editing, ideas, whatever, fel free to send me a PM and I'll lend a hand as best I can :D

Keep Writing!

Emma
shadownomore chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
You updated! Well sort of, sorry about your loss of an idea, tell me where you were thinking of taking the story maybe I can help you. :) I'll update Analog Wars soon I just have to finish the other story (only two chapters left!) Anyway, I'm here if you need help.
GodlyFan227 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
KEEP ON WRITING!
voile chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Lolz! so funny! update soon!
shadownomore chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
It's good kind of fast moving and confusing but good, update soon.
shadownomore chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Cool can't wait to see what your going to do with this.