Reviews for The Vegas Conjugality
kimjo2 chapter 7 . 3/11
Ohhhhh...that was a mean place to abandon this intriguing story. I hope you write more. Thanks so much for so far.
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Oh man this is awesome. I really want to read more.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Update!
Slytherson chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Oh this is so a juicy story of tbbt to read with the awesomeness of Sheldon/Penny YEAH!
Tattoo Alchemist chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
This is such a wonderful and innocently sweet story, despite the events that happened before the story had started. Do you think a sequel to this story can be done or will be done?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
I love this fan fic. Its kept me laughing. You should do more with it.
Stevie K chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Love it!
femmetac chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Great start...
CrystalVixen93 chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
When i found out they slept together I was thinking about the song Body Party by Ciara lmao! Penny must have been real drunk Sheldon too! But then again Sheldon isn't that bad of a guy he's kinda cute /).(\ I liked it. It was kinda sad though ): But anyway great job! (:
marnika chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
good married in Vegas story ,one of the better ones in fact. Show slowly went off track after the Artic trip. So I can see a reason for leaving the fandom.
shadow-kissed angel chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Poor Sheldon! AMAZING story! You haven't updated in a long time though ... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update again soon!
yherbst81 chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
hoping u update quick cant wait for the rest
Bad Willow90 chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Great I am really liking it can't wait for more.
AHJ From Palm Springs chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Just found this story and read it all...this is really good...and I can't wait to see where you take it! Update soon!