Reviews for Burned
Ridara aris mae chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I like it !

Its EPIC
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
It makes sense, especially being so young, that experienceing such trama would develope intense feelings of hatred they could not get over. Especially since they entered a frozen state. I love the whole idea and I think you did a great job with this! It was a cool insight into their making and very sad too.
Put me through to the pentagon chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I really like your stories!

I like to think that at a time jane would have been a bit nicer because in the books she is really biter.

I like your idea of how they were turned and why they became the way they were.

thanks.

The last of the Timeladies
Sara Fehl chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
hi i loved this story i think the ending was sweet and nice. i smiled at the end that was just so sweet. Alec and Jane are my favorite characters i would do anything to have them be my brother and sister. i would even like being turned into a vampire!:)
CouteneeCarterLove chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
that was so sad:( *crying* i kinda wish even if there mean that they werent burned or their mother waasnt burned.:( :(
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow. I mean WOW! That is really good! Jane's characer was very well done and I am seriously wanting to kill that Jonathon dude. Those horrible people!
No User Pen Name chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is a great story! I really don't like Jane and Alec but your story, even if it's not the actual story, makes me fell horrible for them. The story truly is heart-breaking! Thanks for writing it!

-NUPN
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aw, no matter how horrible I thought they were in the books, I have a new-found respect for Alec and Jane now! Wow...

Good job and keep writing!
Caroline chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Oh, this is such a beautiful story, I've always known there was something more to Alec and Jane that meets the eye. Stephanie Meyer couldn't have written their story better! keep it up!
vee72 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Fantastic ending to a fantastic story
jlmckinney1982 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This was incredible! I love how well you understand all of SM's characters. This is a great back story. It made me feel so sad for them even though they are so evil. Great job!
TheRestIsUnwritten18 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
This is good, i think you should write more abput them

-bella
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
the story is so sad in a way..

I think this story is very powerful!

Truely enjoy it!

Thank you very much!
granger-riddle chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
WOW! This is amazing! I love it! x
dumdedumdum chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
this is really good, your amazing!:)

love these two even though theyre evil :L

quite sad tbh, sweet of aro,

i like him to (: