Reviews for Beeswax and Mint
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I think you meant to write "Fred reached into the pot" but accidentally used the name "George" instead... other than that, this story is GOLD
lizndarcy chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Made me believe in Fred and Hermione... Now I really wished they were together in the end! It was so sweets and adorable!
Jimmielee chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Too sweet:)
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Well-written fic. Loved it!
Lady Alice101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Is there a sequel?
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
cute! a nice read
yay chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was cute.
accio.awesomeness chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Wah! Awesome. Really, really liked it. Good kissing scene ;)

Oh and I love Umbridge doing her screechy bit! I actually laughed out loud when she screamed about twelve inches.

Just want to point out, though, you wrote "George" instead of "Fred" in this part...

'...Some beeswax and mint oil."

George reached into the pot and used his pointer and middle finger to gather some of the cream.'

Other than that though, great job!

I think I read your story Hard Candy once as well. I liked that one too!
yay chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I like this fic and I will look at finding himself. This was nice and I love that scene of the movie.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awe! That was simply adorable:) Great work!

-Lynn
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This was really cute :)

I love thoughtful Fred!
MischiefHasBeenManaged chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Sooooo sweet! This is amazing :]
Komeko-chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
L-O-V-E-D.

Absolutely too cute for words. :)

Allie[:
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
That was very in-character of Umbridge to give Fred and Hermione four detentions in one go. Just an observation. XD This fic was cute, and I liked the concept. And that scene off the fifth movie IS cute. I "aw" at it every time I watch it. Anyway, I liked this.
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I can't believe I added this to my favourites without leaving a review. Gah to me. Good thing I was cleaning out my favourites and found this piece. _

Okay so, I thought this was really cute back when I first read it. I needed some fluff and this was perfect. Fred is insanely sweet and I do agree that in the movie the scene where the twins are helping the younger kid is cute.

Basically I think this is fantastic. This review is making no sense - sorry! - anyway, this is great. Shame on Jo murdered him in the end. I shall ignore that fact and pretend that they'll live happily ever after at least for a while.

Did you end up writing the sequel?