Reviews for Perils of Studying Outdoors
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
holy freaking moly this is beautiful. :3 wow.
aand my heart gets ripped out of my chest as i remember what is goign to happen and wow.
beautiful.
SavingViolets chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Okay, I know they actually aren't a couple, but I still love them. It would be too weird for them if they became a couple, though, so I think they're better just like this, as you've written them. I think the beautiful bit was a nice touch, too, and it really...Gah, how do I put it. It really showed their live for one another without going too far. Nice job!
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Not a bad solution at all. Kissing is certainly preferable to someone figuring out their legilimency.

I like how they aren't really worried about Amycus figuring it out, moreso Snape figuring it out. No idea why I like that so much, though.
goldfish.attack chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
*sniffle*

my otp.
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I've been reading your stories for about 10 days, rushed through the whole of DAYD and tasted some of the oneshots, even started Sluagh ...

This was amazing. It caught my breath, made me feel this kiss, which was so much more than only a kiss, and made the ache even worse I felt during the battle scenes, when both of them died, and I had to read it a second time, and still the effect won't wear off.

I really love what you made of those two JKR gave only names to.

Thank you.

Meta
HangTogetherOrHangSeperate chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
You're Terry/Michael stories are just so amazing...i think i have two new favorite characters :)
xhpduhx chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
i just realized how much you've written on these two, so i guess you really like them too, eh? ] well wonderful, because they're amazing. you write them so well, and their bond is just incredible. two people who know each other, and care about each other that much, to just be open and there... it's amazing. i love them.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
To be honest, I expected something like that to happen in the original DAYD tale...but I think it liked this better; it was really, really, well done.

Those two boys have something pretty damn special. I'm so glad you've written so much on their bond.

]
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh my gosh don't I just wish that I could have even half of what they have with anyone in the world, friend, lover, anything. Great job, you have the greatest skill ever at writing them. Brilliant job.
FlameintheFlood chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I swear! You are teasing! Why can't they just be gay? Or like, person specific. Straight, except for each other. Because I know that dating either of them would truly suck because you just can't beat the relationship they have with each other. I mean, I guess it doesn't REALLY matter since they die before they have serious gfs. At least they have each other though. At least? Who am I kidding. Their relationship is the shit no matter how frustrating it is to us fans. I wish me and my boyfriend could use legilimency like that. Maybe someday when we're old and married...

Wow. I'm crazy. Just forget this review. I know I'm weird. I swear, I'm not always this... fangirly. Who am I kidding? I totally am. Okay yeah. Love love love your stories. You are incredible.
liebedance chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
LOVE! Terry and Michael have such a unique bond that I don't think I've seen anywhere else. And you write them so beautifully. I also like how they speak random languages to each other... Even though I always have to go translate because I'm failingly monolingual.
Greensl33ves chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh my goodness, that was lovely :)
ofDiamonds chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Favoriting. I love this so much.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Beautiful. I love how your Mike and Terry possess a bond stronger than anything, including sibling or romantic love. I love how, for them, a kiss never has to mean anything more than itself, but it also encapsulates everything about the both of them, and how Michael just doesn't give a flying fig whether Carrow hangs them or not for being gay.

Just gorgeous