Reviews for Heartlessly Humane
Paige chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Hey keep writing this story, it's really good! I like everyone's point of view and I like your plot, too. It's suspenseful and it makes me want to keep reading it! So keep on with the chapters please! And keep up the great work! :D
Snittycakez chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
THIS IS BRILLIANT! I can literally hear the actors voices in my head during the dialogue! Spot on ;)
shazagrl chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
Its been a few years since u wrote this but please come back!

Its such an amazing storyline, and ur such a talanted writer!

Pleeeeeeeeaseeee!

This story is definantly my favourite being human fanfic!
paper.creations chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
Sooo, it's been a while since you've updated last. Like, a heck of a long time, which saddens me. BUT I shall retain hope that maybe you'll come back, and continue to write this marvelous fanfic! It's one of the best Annie/Mitchell's I've read, and I've pretty much picked through them all, so it kills me to have it left like this.

I adore it. And I mean, come on! George is about to get mad! I love it when he gets mad, he gets all squeaky and flustered and adorable. And Annie and Mitchell JUST got together, really. So you should really write the next chapter and post it -nods-

Absolutely love it. Hope you keep writing it eventually!

-Maggie
Technician Fan chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
Iloved it. Please update soon!

- Holly
Terapsina chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
I really like this story, especially the little episodes of jealousy that seem to come over them without them really acknowledging what that means.

I truly cant wait to see what you plan to do with Annie learning that Mitchell lied to her. I think George will understand once the vampire gets a chance to explain, but with Annie it will be harder. You never know, she just might go on a date with the door-fixing-man to spite him.

Anyway, please continue!
angel19872006 chapter 11 . 9/5/2009
please update
SwordSpirit chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
Good story! cant wait for next chapter :) x
Anigen chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
oh George is MAD, lol.

I can't wait to read more.

I think Anne should be so empathetic to Violet and James' situation that she appears to James while he/she's alone and the two of them should have a talk. Without him knowing more about her than that she's a friend of Violet's
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 11 . 7/22/2009
I'm going to put this nicely: If you don't update, I will track you down and tie you to a chair until you do.

I LOVE THIS! Please update! How can I live with sucha cliffhanger?

-Cay
wickedplumgirl chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
Great story! Very well written!

Can't wait to read more!
Elizabeth5 chapter 11 . 3/28/2009
Aww, you are too sweet! Thanks for dedicating the chapter to me. And what a sweet chapter it was! I loved them cuddling on the couch, and it was all I could do not to giggle through the whole part of Annie making that blonde vixen jealous. Could those two be any cuter? Can't wait to see the big showdown between George and Mitchell.I love your Mitchell POVS, by the way. He is so huggable. :)
ruatcaelum chapter 11 . 3/26/2009
wonderful :D

yay annie/mitchell love!

hopefully more...?
Wake-up Soon chapter 11 . 3/26/2009
I don't like George/Mitchell Fights :( Make 'em friends again, please! && more Mitchell/Annie Love too. x3

Anna.x.(:
qwerty chapter 11 . 3/26/2009
That was really good well done. By the way on the tv show have ever noticed how they only mention programmes on bbc 3, I see that as some shamles plugging myself. I carn't wait to see gorage pissed at mitchel. keep up the amazing wrting.