Reviews for Alucard's Worst Nightmares
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow, I like how most of this story takes place in Alucard's dream! W
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Pfffftahaha... I was wondering in another Nesbit thing about that learning to sparkle crack at Seras. Poor fledgling, her.

I thought this one was pretty damn hilarious, poor Alucard tormented in his sleep by nightmares.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
please make a sequel
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was funny. Nicely done, ja ne.
I-sold-my-soul-for-a-cookie chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
lol
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I like where Alucard shipped the sparkly vampire.

Thanks for writing.
The Layman chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Does Gayward get adequitely bashed in it? Then it's good. And on the bright side of Gayward going to Abu Dhabi, (yes, just the one), he'll right right in with all the other pussies there.
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Nice.
No Longer Desired Account chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Way to go Alucard!
Kenpachi Ikari chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
OMG! I love you for this! Finally someone to put the sparkler in his place... Would have loved to see him try and regenerate though lol...
Rainbow Ninja Mizuki chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Dude this IS funny, but I'm a Twilight fan. With the exception of Edward. I'm annoyed at him right now. So YOU ROCK! Can you do another one were Edward really does screw upa dn it hurts Seras which would end up making Alucard pissed? That would be funny. But, please, don't kill Stephine Myer.
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Oh my god.

I totally hate Twilight and well, Alucard would so pwn Eddiepus. xD

This is genius.
hanaminokoto chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
you're my hero, simply put. good job I hope you continue writing!
marora chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I hope he finds Bin Laden soon. I also want Meyer to be very very dead.
Metal-Blondie chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Yup, Edward was OOC, alrigth! *grins* Really great story! Even though I personally think that the Twilight books are quite good, I must say I enjoyed this fic very much. 'Sides, Alucard IS much cooler than Edward, or any of the other Twilight-vampires, for that matter. Yup, no sparkly fairy would beat Alucard! x) Keep up the good work!

- M-B