Reviews for Happy Hanukkah Zim
InvaderJes11 chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
This is great! I just wrote a Zim-Hanukkah one-shot, and decided to search for similar things. I haven't published it yet, though. Zim and Judaism just clash in such a cute way! :)
GadgetCid chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Wow. This is interesting. I'll read more of this.

Just one question though. What is the compleat ceremonies for Hanukkah. Because in my Invader Zim fanfic, I'm planing on having one of my charicters celebrate Hanukkah and it be a little cute side story with the rest of the fic. But I don't know the entire rules for it and Wikapidia isn't exsactly reliable. So can you help?
spirit chapter 9 . 8/23/2006
I really liked this part out the whole story! so amusing..

"Wait, Master! You forgot about YOUR pwesent!"

A groan. "Okay, Gir. Thrill me."

Gir pulled Keef out of nowhere. Zim screamed in shock. "AHH! I thought the squirrel was your demise!" He backed away nervously.

"Heya, ZIm!" Keef cried enthusiastically. "Did'ya miss me?"

Zim panicked. "Computer! Open escape route four for room 3, level one!" The left window opened, and Zim grabbed Keef and tossed him out. "What's

wrong? You don't like wafles..." his voice faded, and the window slammed shut.

..LOL anyways awesome job on the story!
Too lazy to log in chapter 9 . 12/8/2002
That made me smile. I love you.
Yellow Drake X chapter 9 . 12/3/2002
I can just imagine Dib's face when Zim waves...he hee...I like Gir...
monkey byte chapter 9 . 11/29/2002
I'm not Jewish either but awwwwww!
Kyau-san chapter 9 . 11/29/2002
I loved it. I discovered it when I saw the sequel. Keep up the good work.
Blue Whiplash chapter 8 . 8/21/2002
Awww...that's so kyoot! Great story.
pureVENOM chapter 9 . 2/17/2002
WAh HAH! Ooh! Niceness! I like! Happy Wintertime to ya! *goes to run amok in the happiful fluffiness of the fic*
pureVENOM chapter 8 . 2/17/2002
AWW~! Much fluffy-gushyness! I like that piccy of Zim and GIR with the heart in the background! It's SOOO cute! (The one that Dib crushed in Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy, right?)
pureVENOM chapter 7 . 2/17/2002
Ohh... My eyes are all tearing up... That was uncalled for, Zim! AGH! Although, that Keef IS... *shiver*

I liked Zim's little romp through the fearful toystore. It was kewl! But... I'm all SADSADSAD NOW!
pureVENOM chapter 6 . 2/17/2002
*squeals in a cuteness heaven* It was short, but still nice! *pictures GIR slurping up the chocolate bubbluegum Zim threw into the lab* Bwa hah! I was NOT expecting scotch tape! But hey, everybody DOES need the stuff! "STICKYYYYYYY!"

I like latkies! Lotsa salt on them! Mm! I had them in uh... fifthe grade or something... Hey, does salt really melt ice? That's weird...
pureVENOM chapter 5 . 2/17/2002
Yay! Hehe! I liked Zim's little experiment with Dib and salt, and bothering him! That was funneee! "Well, at least it had a purpose." Mwa hah!

OMG! Zim drawing lots of torturing-Dib pictures! Too cute! "I like your pictures, Master..."

And finally, Zim throwin the chocolate bubblegum down into his lab. Ah, what a lovely Fifth Day!
pureVENOM chapter 4 . 2/17/2002
Hehe! Snow in Dib's shirt! AHHHHhhhHH! FunFunFUN! I liked the snowfight! Made me laugh!

Aww... An actually NICE Human! That made me feel all warm and fuzzly inside!

Oh yeah, and from the previous chapter: I loved that "Splat? My footsteps do not go splat. I wond-AHH!" Mwa hah! Totally funny and IC!
pureVENOM chapter 3 . 2/17/2002
Aww! Rocks! That's so sweet! _

I like the thought of the Tallest standing over the soldiers tying into the sight of the the menorah. Very nice.