Reviews for I Hate Everything About You
Alex Ranger chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
ya no flames here I loved it... please write more to this chapter even though it is fine as a oneshot it needs more... I love that song I have it on my iPod and listen to it all the time... you should also listen to Drown by 3 days grace or even Before I foret by Slipknot they are both good songs to describe Itachi or Sasuke.
Roxin chapter 1 . 3/17/2009

You have epic writing skills xD.

winterfaeriy chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
no offense but this sounds almost exactly like a fanfic i wrote, but i like it nonetheless, it's got more angst and it's written better _
TheSuds chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This made me laugh, why? I don't know, I don't think it was supposed to, but then again its 3 in the morning over here, maybe its the lack of sleep.

Aside from that, this was really awesome :) I love how you portrayed Sasuke, and it left me wanting to know what happened with Itachi and him and the couch x3
Caffeinewired chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
ahaha this was soo good ;D
ANecessarySin chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
It was fudging awesome! Sasuke and Itachi are such a hit. More details will be aprecaited tho. makes it even better to read XD XD XD please write an other one. i loved this one a lot! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD thanks
mezzles chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
"Kakashi was either at the coffeeshop with Asuma and Kurenai or he was "playing" with his boyfriend, Iruka."

AHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry. That line really amused me. The idea of Kakashi "playing". Just lol. AND WITH IRUKA! Ok I'll stop now.

Really great fanfic. I actually kinda like the Sasuke/Itachi coupling because of its love/hate potential. Well probably more accurately lust/hate potential but oh well.

Nice writing style, I didn't find any errors despite the 2 o'clock-in-the-morningness so good job.

Thanks for the read ] (excuse very long review I tend to get carried away... ])
xYuriChan chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Uwah! XD

i was blushing like hell reading this! This is most deffinatly the best songfic i've ever read!
Ravenous Lust chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I absolutely love this song, so when I saw the title, I was immediatley drawn to it xD I'm glad I was, it's brilliant!
Lost-Inside-You chapter 1 . 3/4/2009