Reviews for Will You be my Queen?
Well I suppose with how long its been since you have updated, chances are we will never get the rest of this story. In fact you probably won't even read this comment, but I still wanted to say I really enjoyed the story up till now and would be ecstatic if you would continue and eventually finish it.
freechimchangas chapter 28 . 4/19
More please
wtf chapter 21 . 3/4
So I like tour story somewhat but sry man you have so many people pulling shit out of their ass! I mean rukia yoruichi all have inner hollows what the hell is that! Even the visored who have inner hollows which aren't close to being like hichigo. Ichigo inner hollow is special it is truly only one of a kind so sry about my rant but come in next your gonna say shinigamis become aranncar and that fullbringers become shinigami and all at that stuff.
Zenkari chapter 28 . 2/25
Hey have you abandoned this story?
Teaching social life ? What social life ? Teaching what ? He is an Espada, an Hollow, and he remember his previous life. So no. Just... no ! It don't make any sense.
The story lost itself somewhere where you decided that it was a good idea to put that weird half-plot half-joke half-filler arc at the beach, for me the story become just so ridiculous.

I must admit, it's not my favorite, but oh well, it was about time that I find one of your work that I actually don't like.
It's just no fun if no one die. -_-'
Well, excepted Neliel, but you see what I mean. Full Hollow Ichigo come, and no one die ? Come. One ! It's not fun.
guest chapter 28 . 1/23
When will you write the next chapter?
PugTheMagician chapter 28 . 10/29/2014
this story was interesting to read. it started off well with fights every now and then that were pretty good. i do admit ichigo seemed very... weak for an arancar at the beginning but thankfully that changed when he was fighting yoroichi (i now REALLY wanna see a ichigo vs kenpachi smackdown). i did find the holiday to be more comedy than action oriented (minus the fight between the arancars and urahara's mob) it was kinda like "what do you get when you place 15 insanely powerful beings in the middle of a city and tell them to relax". i loved that you had ichigo get knocked out by hallibel after staring at her tits. i do like the budding romance between the two, its nice to see. i will admit, the story seems to be straying from the "i'm gonna kill aizen coz i'm the king" theme to "what happens when a master manipulator decides your life is too booring" not that i'm complaining i find it funny actually. i like that you made rukias bankai make her look like she did in the movie when possessed by the two hollows. i hope you return to this story in the future if not simply for the laughs
Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu chapter 28 . 10/18/2014
Shall we might see an update to this one soon?
IchiIchi chapter 28 . 7/16/2014
Aww!/please update! Especially love this story c:!
P-and-P chapter 28 . 7/8/2014
Hello. I know you have abandoned this fanfic but can you at least update chapter 29 I really want to know what will happen to ichigo and harribel
Guest chapter 28 . 6/28/2014
Could u please right another chapter please I wanna know what happens next!? Great story work by the way
Guest chapter 28 . 3/17/2014
I love this story please coined it
Hartanna chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Constructive Criticism:

1. You often switch between present and past tense when giving physical descriptions. It's distracting and a little annoying.

2. I don't understand how Sora Inoue could possibly be an arrancar when Ichigo already konsoed him. If you're manipulating the Bleach storyline to that extent then you need to tell us. Since you've changed that part, you also need to come up with a reason for Orihime being close to Ichigo (since it was because of Sora that she was introduced to him).

3. You make scene transitions with no break and no warning. It's just one second, you're talking about Ichigo and then BOOM. Suddenly you're talking about Orihime in a whole other place and situation. It's not very smoothe.

Other than that, I somewhat enjoy this fic. You're sexualizing the shit out of these female characters, though. And I can't understand why you so drastically changed Loly's personality. Idk. I'm just pretty sure I hate harems. They always just seem like fan service to horny guys.
Kreepers-Grim chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
Luppi is a male Arrancar with youthful, but effeminate, features. He possesses short, curly though unevenly cut black hair and lavender eyes. Just above his left eyebrow is a row of three pink stars. The remains of his Hollow mask, which consist of a top row of teeth, rest atop the left side of his head. His Espada tattoo is prominently displayed on his right hip. However, the location of his Hollow hole is unknown.