Reviews for Sparrow and Nightingale
CoronaCrown chapter 2 . 1/11
You really should continue this, this is turning out pretty well.
pachysam chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Great story.

It would be cool if brave Sally confronted Daleks, Cybermen, and Sontarans.
Laura Harkness chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
this is a nice chapter! thanks for updating! lovely writing! very good dialogue - my compliments on that. i've never seen 'firefly' (i know, my loss) so i guess i don't notice all that.

sally is very compelling!

i look forward to more.
questangel5 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Thanks for updating! I've had a long day and really needed something to lift my spirits and this was just the thing.

Good chapter. I think you've captured Sally's character very well. I like the fact that she still loves the old house despite her near-death experience, that she is curious about the crash, and her quick-thinking once she's captured. I look forward to the next chapter.

It's ok that you've made your crew resemble that of Firefly b/c it's amazing and I must admit that Zoe did enter my head immediately but that's only because I've seen the show way too many times. :)
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
this is lovely. i hope you manage to update it regularly... otherwise being old and forgetful, i'll flake it out. nice work though and you do these wonderful characters credit.

congrats.
Crossy chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
cool!

update soon, i'm on the edge of my seat!
Tomato-Vampire-Countess chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
*Squeals, loudly* Thank you so much! I loved these characters from Blink! I thought it was sad that Larry's love for Sally wasn't returned...*Cries* Remember, update this story, and I will love you, Ok?
Soreye chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This is brilliant!

No one pays enough attention to Sally and Larry, they really do deserve their own tv show.
questangel5 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I am pleased to see you've started another story! I look forward to see where you take it.

And, yes, Sally was as good as any real companion and deserves her own spin-off series b/c I doubt she'd ever be satisfied working in a shop for long after what she went through. It'd be so nice if they brought her back for one of the 2009 specials.