Reviews for Can Never Have Yesterday
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
where is the next chapter?! Edward is faking his need for help from Bella; that's what I gathered. How can no one hear that Bella is getting beat up?!
MONST3R chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
I likey this mucho. Again, I praise you as an excellent writer! Poor Bella though, caught in the tides of high school, hope she's okay!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
Missed this so much...And definitely liked and can't wait to see where the next chap will take me...:)
ClancyJane chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
i really like how they are evolving... he seems to be becoming more sensitive and she is standing up for herself : )
lilmstran chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
loved it

can't wait to read the next chapter
busandtrains chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
definitely likey ;)
fniudhfhfhusdofidfds chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
hey, great story!

i cant wait for the next update!

cheers,

xx
CynicalDreamerC chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
I loved it! I missed this story - but now your back, yay! Can't wait to read next chapter, please update soon! :-)
kaiwi10 chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
cat fight cant wait to see what happens

update soon
kaiwi10 chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
great story hope u update son!
CynicalDreamerC chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
nice story - update soon. )
teambellaedward chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
dame please update soon :)
gnomemagnet chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
i really liked this ch.!
Dolphin4442 chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Fantastic chapter.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Great chap! Missed it. Loved how irriated Edward was in this by someone trying to get close to Bella. As for what she wants to know why not just come out and ask him, Why he's paying attention now? I love where I'm going in this fic. Looking forward to the other chapters we need to steam things up for them;) sometimes force is necessary especially with these two I think they'll take forever to admit the truth to themselves and each other about their feelings even if it's just to understand it. More please!