Reviews for Failure in Stone
k1000a92 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Thank you very much for this. Fan works in this fandom are few and far between, and yours is particularly good.
Concise but not dry, the characters sound like themselves and the situation they find themselves in is plausible from what we know of the setting and oh so very very sad.
Thank you again and keep up the good work! :D
Blazichu chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Wow, I haven't seen anything like that! Ford is one of my absolute favorite characters, so it's cool to see him getting some attention, every now and then. I never tried to throw a confusion grenade at him, though, so now you've got my curiosity piqued...

The little details you added are great, too, like the 'talking-into-the-watch' thing and Cruller's expectations. The ending is oddly final, despite being a major cliffhanger; it's a nice effect.

~Blazichu
Shayla the Strange chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Wow, I loved it, but the end just broke my heart. You should make this a mini-series if going all the way with the story takes too long. I loved Cruller, that old coot. (My favorite quote: Good, good. Now put me down gently and go pick up something that won't make your head explode if you make it angry.)
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Aack! Poor Cruller!
Artisa chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Me likey! (Compliment!)

Aw, poor Ford. I love this guy - he's like my favourite character in the game! And yeah, I just love using confusion on him! (I have to uh... rake the burgers! XD)

Just a one-shot though? I bet you could totally continue this! Think about it: Raz, Sasha and Milla going on an entire adventure to find another psitanium boulder before Ford loses his mind (again)!