Reviews for Daddys Little Angel
clh chapter 2 . 2/13
I don't really like that Sam told Rodney what was going on. At first what I liked about this story was unlike other stargate/quantum leap crossovers I've read not, having Sam leap straight into someone involved in the stargate program made it feel more like an actual quantum leap episode, but with some stargate characters, but having Rodney know what's going on sort of undermines that.

I also don't get why the little girl knows so much about what's going on. Even if her and Sam's minds had merged during the leap like in the Lee Harvey Oswald episode, she should be confused about why she's got random bits of knowledge she can't account for. She shouldn't just be all matter of fact about it. I can't say that I like it. It just makes her seem like an adult instead of a little girl which kind of negates the whole point of her being a little girl.

And since when is Al retired?
Lady Pandora chapter 8 . 2/14
Such a fun read! I know, I should've commented on each chapter but I got caught up in the story. :)
Lady Pandora chapter 1 . 2/14
You are evil. That is one heck of a cliffhanger way to end a chapter!
Brian1972 chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
Real nice story.
Elizabeth.M.Kelli chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
I would like to add to your possible explanations that Al said in the very first episode that they spent weeks searching through history for Sam, and it's heavily implied that most of the time there are weeks or months inbetween leaps, where a viewer of the show would perceive a week's difference, and Sam wouldn't notice it all.

It's entirely possible that the five years the viewer understands is in fact seven, eight, nine, even ten years difference for Al, Ziggy, and the gang.

Just a suggestion of course

I love this story by the way.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
This is a ONE OF A KIND GEM!

All of it was perfectly executed in my mind. Will definitely check out your other work.

One thing I thought of at the end there... Sam/Maddie since they're both relatively the same age now. ;) They'd both be able to keep up with each other's ideas at least. )

WELL DONE! *claps loudly and whistles*
wildflower1014 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This is a good idea for a story. Its funny picturing Scott Backula as a 4 year old girl. ;)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
That was an odd story (I've never heard of Quantum Leap before). However it was still enjoyable once I got the basic plot down! Great work!
darkorangecat chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
The addition of 'hearing a baby giggle' and 'feeling and hearing a kitten purr' were nice touches to the day that Ziggy had while in Madison's body. Nice twist at the end with Sam and Al back at Quantum Leap. I really enjoyed reading.
darkorangecat chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
I like how you build suspense and tension throughout this chapter by not quite telling the reader what Madison's plan is and then the twist at the end of the chapter was wonderfully executed. I like the idea of Ziggy getting a body, but wonder just what kind of trouble will happen as a result.

I like this description of Jennifer: "She had blonde hair shot with strands of white tied back off her face and whiskey-colored eyes." (particluarly visual)
T'PeeJ chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
Wonderful story.
Prowler4 chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
What did Ziggy do?
Prowler4 chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
Interesting developments. But, if Sam was Leaping, how come there wasn't a person already in the Waiting Room wearing his aura?
darkorangecat chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
Love it! I like how Al is now living out his retirement, but hope that perhaps he will be able to visit Sam at some point in time.

I like how you build suspense throughout this chapter and leave the reader wondering just what Maddie is up to. I look forward to reading more.
voyfan7 chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
Great story, it took me awhile to catch up on it. I love the idea, and it would make sense that Rodney would eventually get involved in a project like that. I am glad to see him getting along with his sister and his brother-in-law, and especially his niece. I can picture the two of them having a lot of fun together. :)