Reviews for Persona4 Apocalypse
Morak120 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
this story is actually extremely good hope you continue
xoverfiend chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Hey, an update, nice. But one thing I'd like to point out is that you need to work on punctuation. There were a lot of paragraphs that had like, one punctuation mark.
RyougaZell chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Brilliant.

I think Naoto was more shocked than scared. Its her first time seeing a Shadow in the real world. But I believe she forgot an important fact. Teddie. Since the bear can exist on this world, the Investigation team should know that Shadows CAN exist there. The TV World is not their only domain... but its hard for them to know since they've only had experience with shadows over there. A very grave mistake on their part.

For a moment you tricked me. I was shocked to see you kill Nanako until you showed it was a dream. A very convincing one. Great job. Teddie was freaked out... but no more than finding the smell of Shadows surrounding them. What happened to Yosuke's parents anyway?

Teddie's surprise at using his own persona in the real world should also not be surprising. But our lovable shadow isn't that bright anyway.

Ryotaro and Nanako made it out safely. Nice way to introduce them to the Persona. I was expecting for Ryotaro to actually say something like: "so wait... does things DO exist?". Souji did try to explain it to him prior to Nananko's kidnapping. And Nanako should have seen them inside 'Heaven'.

A small scene for Souji and Rise. Not much I can say about this one. I actually expected either Nanako or Ryotaro to say something when Rise summoned Kanzeon.

We didn't get to see Chie nor Kanji, so I wonder if they are alright. Yukiko who?

Great job Hidro and Juanita :D
RyougaZell chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
So you went with the scenario where Adachi unleashes the Shadows upon Inaba... Im kinda interested in seeing how you play things out.

Has Igor been sealed away by some external force? Will Izanami keep watch from the shadows?
xoverfiend chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
'lo

An interesting story concept to be sure. There isn't a lot to go on right now, but it looks good so far.

Also, are Souji and Rise in a romantic relationship in this fic?

One of the lines read " What would happen to him…what would happen to his friends…to Rise…to…"

The fact that Rise was separate from "his friends" indicates he views her in a different light, which given the story...is probably a romantc one.

How am I doing so far?