Reviews for Ethos, Pathos, and Logos
Guest chapter 9 . 6/26/2017
You are awesome.
EctoAdler chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
Oh god i love this! my fav colour is also purple AND i was born on valentines day too XP
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
My dear, Danny Fenton, what have you gotten yourself into this time?
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
Good luck Danny as to not go get detention again.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
Morning waffles! Danny IS OOC! Love it though the way he is. Hehe, time to make some humor...
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Oh geez, he is a bit... different. I wouldn't say weird. He's like the most average kid in a tv show I ever saw.
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I'm actually laughing out loud. I don't usually laugh out loud at fanfics. Sometimes I'll chuckle, but it's rare that I actually laugh as loud as I am now. I wanna be in your class!
Stripesicles222 chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
I get this. I'm always on my friends' case when they make a spelling or grammar mistake. That, and I just plain hate text speak.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Oh my gosh that was funny!
Specter14 chapter 9 . 1/2/2016
That was so awesome! xD Thanks for writing and I hope there will be more chapters!
Specter14 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
LOL
JUST LOL
THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME THING I'VE EVAR READ
I LOVE DANNY'S OOC PERSONALITY xDDD
Anyway I will keep reading now x3
LordOfAllBricks chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
This is hilarious! Is there going to be more?
Inviso-Boy chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
Okay I laughed so much while reading this, and while I do see how the characters are ooc, I still totally feel that they are the characters when reading them. Did that make sense? I don't even know. I just know I adore this storry. A lot.
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
hilarious. I never review individual chapters so I don't know why I'm doing this. maybe its the one shot feel.
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Is that book real?! I want one!