Reviews for Wax & Marbled Rainbows
always-kh chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
very cute and somehow it didn't seem ooc. i really liked the way he reacted initially too it seemed so believable.
uwishuknewher chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
It's absolutely perfect! It's not rushed or akward at all! It's so cute! I love it!
Artistlil349 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
o...so fluffy. I'm not a fan of fluff but that doesn't stop it from being a good chapter. update soon :)
punkiemonkie chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Sorry this has taken me so long to review; my plot bunnies have come back with a vengeance, so I’ve been writing like crazy. _’ But yay, you wrote another Axel/Namine oneshot! :D Aw, I love it when you write stories for me! You don’t have to though, and you certainly don’t have to write it for my birthday, so don’t feel too pressured about that. :3

Where or where did you get the idea for that lovely summary? It’s beautiful, like poetry. And I really like the image of all of those colors from her art supplies on the floor too, because it would be an intense contrast to the all white room. I might be a little biased because you’re my friend, but I do think that I see an improvement in your writing. It flows together so well and all of the figurative language works perfectly; I love it. :3 I also really like that instead of having one flowing story, you choose to break it up into little segments and moments that happen between Axel and Namine, because I think it makes it a lot more interesting that way, and you can see the slow progress of their relationship. And somehow, you always seem to be able to fill a story written about people that can’t have emotions with so much feeling that it really tugs at my heart, which is why I love your stories so much. :3

Even though it’s written in third-person, I like that you focus on what Axel is thinking, and how he’s trying to figure out the little enigma that is Namine. Even if he is mean to her, his confusion and interest in her is cute. ;) Axel kissing her injured hand made me smile too, because it’s way too adorable. :D Wait a minute, the Nobodies have eBay! Lol. XD Aw, poor Namine! Axel only hid that picture from her so she’d have to come get it and it would embarrass her. There’s a fine line between him being sadistic towards her, and being unbelievably cute. :P

Oh my gosh, waiting for that kiss to finally happen, since I saw it coming way before, was torture for me! It was definitely worth the wait though, because it was perfect! It’s hard to believe that was the first Axel/Namine kiss that you’ve written, because it was awesome. :D My absolute favorite part of this story though, are the beginning and ending lines, because I really like the way you used such simple little lines to show the enormous change that Namine caused in Axel. :3 All in all, a wonderful little (or actually not so little, since it’s rather long) oneshot! I know I enjoyed it, and I think it may even be my favorite of all of your Axel/Namine stories. ;)
forgiven4ever chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
your first kiss without any help from moi! CONGRATS! And it was a AkuNami kiss! AWESOMENESS. The last part was the sweetest thing ever, sissy, and the picture scene. Ultra fluff and beautifully written, sissy.

Luv, luv,

Sissy
Schmelly Inc chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
OMG! You wrote this for me? For my birthday? E! I LOVES YOU AND THANK YOU, LIKE, A BILLION TIMES OVER! Secretive Shibi... that's what I should call you, keeping this story from me, heehee. XD It's such an awesome present! AkuNami fluff, what could be better? Yeah... nothing. _

I loved this so much! I was kind of wondering/hoping that you'd write something fluffy just in general because I love the way you write, and to read fluff by you makes me feel all fuzzy and AW! I agree one hundred percent with Man, you have definitely improved and it's great to witness! :) The end was amazing, so stop worrying! XD I didn't think it was rushed at all and personally, I nearly died from how beautiful their kiss was, so, yeah, to me, the kiss scene(s) seemed as if they came to you so easily. And I know what you mean about them being dificult sometimes, so great job! And kudos on writing a lovely AkuNami kiss! _

Best present, man. Thanks so, so much! :) I loved this! And sorry it took me awhile to get to this, but school has been crazy... HA, but I have today off, so here I am! BWAHAHAHA!

Peace. XD

- Michy
Manwathiel chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
YEE SO CUTE. X3

Hehe, I squee'd so many times during this. I love how you started from the very beginning and showed how their relationship grew. And the part where he takes her picture... the awkwardness makes it all the better! Besides the kiss, that was the best part. I was bouncing in my seat the entire time!

Also, I liked how you sort of alternated between long narrations and then short snippets of events. Maybe that wasn't intentional, but I liked it all the same.

Overall, excellent job! Your writing has improved so much! :D Loved it, loved it, loved it. I hope to read more from you!