Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
Chels-Chels18 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Flawlessly written, and I believe you have left me speechless. I adore this little gem, and you definitely inspired me to write a JatD fic one day. It's such a shame that this fandom is so small compared to the other one (Harry Potter) we both seem to belong in. But, yes, maybe one day I'll write one :) Anyways, like I said above I enjoyed every word of this little fic, especially the last chapter - it amuses me to entertain the possible idea of Sir Ivon is actually awake, and he's just laid there listening to what they were saying and being slightly awkward for him :D

Good Job,
Chels xx
Amelle Kyre chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I... Am ... Spech...lesss
Best. Story. Ever.

All insparation and perfection!
thunder2010 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Omg this story was beautiful!
thunder2010 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I like your writing technique. Damn I feel bad for both of them.
thunder2010 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Ew that idea is a little sickening
ShinDongHeeVegeta chapter 4 . 11/25/2012 like
ShinDongHeeVegeta chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
wjreic chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Yay happy endinggg!
JatDForever chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
I so LOOOOVE your writing you are such a good writer!
Haddi Etana chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
And Sir Ivon sat there awkwardly, pretending to be asleep...
h3y.soul.sist3r chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I absolutely love this! I can't wait to finish up the story! You're a fabulous writer, and I hope I can read more of your work!
Baby got back chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
.GAWD! That was bloody AMAZING! You truly are a genius ;D
Baby got back chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
.GAWD! That was bloody AMAZING! You truly are a genius ;D
Lauraeffingiero chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Ahh, I can't believe I've never reviewed for this before! I've read it ten times or so, but for some unforgivable reason I never remembered to review. But this is SO TERRIFIC. Yours always are. And I'm realizing that when I think of the ideal JatD fanfic, I always think of the ones you write. They're classics, if that even makes any sense, considering it's fanfiction?

And this one is so so great. I'm one for squealing regardless, but this is for sure squeal-worthy. SO DANG CUTE. While still being emotionally riveting, of course. And your description - well. I'm envious, to say the least.

So, please more. I know it'll be great, whatever it is.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Amazing story really... right on about j and g
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »