Reviews for Flying Letters
reminisce95 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
this was the best shikaino oneshot i probably have ever read.
the layout was perfect
the story outline wasn't too dramatic too long.
i loved it! :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
it's lovely
alliwant chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
THAT WAS UNDENIABLY CUTE! I love the structure and style of this story. Very original. It's so cute! I adore the last line and your charaterizations! Awesome job.
KukiRew chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That was really nice. I though it was cute and sweet and adorable.
Mistress of the Sandbox chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
i love this! lol and i love your note at the end. i feel exactly the same way! :D
DarlingDearestDeadForever chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
SO CUTE! and heartwarming. I loved neji there when he smirked and asked if he had any competition!
Cryptic Parchment chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
fayevalentines chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
First of all, I adore Shikamaru and Ino as a couple. Second of all, I adore this fic. It's cute, fluffy, romantic and doesn't get OOC. Great job, as usual :)
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Quite honestly, that was beautiful. Normally, a story written in a similar format would irk me, but this one just made it all the more attractive. Added to that would be the fact that it was all very neatly organized. For which, I thank you. :)

I love the way you portrayed Ino and Shikamaru's personalities; perfectly IC. The concept of paper airplanes making good love letters - while not entirely original - was used in a way that I would describe as impressive.

Kudos on avoiding OOC-ness and cliche while still maintaining an adorable amount of ShikaIno fluff and subtly easing in other characters, thus resulting in a wonderful one-shot. x3
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 10/11/2009

i put a link to this story on my profile, under my "favorites" section. i hope you don't mind :)
Aoki Aya chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Could this be any sweeter? I love it! :D
buzzbee111 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
wow. this is totally amazing. u should re-read it, seems it's been a while since u have. (though i wouldn't REALLY know.) but my point is, i bet you'll be surprised.
helloheart chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I've always thought paper airplanes are ideal for love letters. Really adorable fic. I pretty much died from the fluff~
Super-Sweet chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
You are now on my favourite authours. Not for the ridiculous amount of SasuSaku you write, no offence, but I'm just not into that pairing but because of the Ino you write. Her personality is always spot on, an you fit her with people so that she makes them beautiful and doesn't make them duller by comparison. I loved this.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »