Reviews for Flying Letters
shinhyunae chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Super kawaii!

I totally love everything about it. It's so cute and...somewhat quite accurate to both of them...
al2010 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aww, that was so sweet!
superheroine chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
aw, i just adore this! very kawaii. i'm definitely faving.
xoxmk09 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER READ. shikamaru is so sweet...
madxflower chapter 1 . 6/12/2009

"What else are paper airplanes for?"

Thats just so cute!3
Kathrynzala chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I thought this was positively adorable!

Not just the pairing, not just the awesome writing, but the entire concept. Paper airplane love letters. I cracked up and earned stares from my entire family at child Naruto getting hit in the back of the head with such a thing.

It was very light-hearted, and I can't stop reading it. Shikamaru needs more development in the series, dangit!

Even though I love ShikaIno, the idea of NejiIno also appeals to me because Ino could really chew the proud guy out and he wouldn't let her babble on forever either.

But now I'm the one rambling :D In sum, AWESOME story. Added to favorties. Keep writing!
escape reaction chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
my goodness, that was gorgeous.

i love it.

lovelovelove it.
m00kie chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I don't usually read ShikaIno (I prefer fics with Sakura), but this was so cute and fabulous! It was realistic, and you wrote Shikamaru very well. I like the different format and layout; it worked well with the piece. Keep it up! :)
Celestartial Blossoms chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aww.. that was so sweet! You're a good writer! More ShikaIno please! Hehe. Thank you so much for this fic! It was awesome! I love it so much! :D

Shikamaru and Ino forever!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Really sweet.
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This was very cute and sweet, I love the whole love letter airplane idea. This was a nice short and simple fic, but it does get the love and in character across wonderfully. :)
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
it was just plain cute.

ah! i love the way you write your stories in a time-progressing way. it's just makes the story more interesting. i love this! shikamaru was shikamaru, and ino was ino. GREAT JOB
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 1 . 4/3/2009