Reviews for Flying Letters
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
“Don’t tell me it didn’t reach the right person. I have an IQ of two hundred. I know I’m right.”

OHH. SHIKA! very cute. loved it. :D
mel chapter 1 . 3/26/2009

they are so cute together... so was this story
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Love this. It is so cute!
liltle chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
So sweet. My first prediction of this story flunked up to the last sentence. You really had me there. This story is really something. Nice to read especially. Loved it.
AugustClouds chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
So cute. I adored the abstract sort of structure too, it's different but in a really good way, sometimes when people write in too short sentances it gets tedious but this wasn't, it was perfect.
lady scorpio chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
cute. i love shika!
Stephy chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That is such an adorable idea, it makes me want to write one for that special person (whom I unfortunately have not found yet). It was a wonderful story and it had me grinning and feeling "fluffy" until the end. The format was really interesting too, I wish I could write P. Good luck in the future!

Elementneko chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Aww! That was so cute! You shoudl deffinently write more! . I loved it!
mood ink chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
whew, so much fluffiness! cute!
nerviouza chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
thank you for this story... it made me smile _v
laughingstick chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
ahh what a sweet story! it made me all aw and melt-ish inside. i adored it! completely, utterly enjoyed it.

please, more shikaino fics in the future kay?
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Zombiegait chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This is absolutely lovely, and I like the abstract style you used. Very well done. (:
Aki-Child chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Seynee chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I love it.

I love the unique format, the short sentences, and the hidden meaning behind those paper airplanes. It makes me smile for real this time. And I like how you deliver the romance subtly, because I've always thought romance comes better when it's subtle and sweet. The story is really innocent and light-hearted, too.

tl;dr version: PURE WIN.