Reviews for Flying Letters
Elementneko chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Aww! That was so cute! You shoudl deffinently write more! . I loved it!
mood ink chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
whew, so much fluffiness! cute!
nerviouza chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
thank you for this story... it made me smile _v
laughingstick chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
ahh what a sweet story! it made me all aw and melt-ish inside. i adored it! completely, utterly enjoyed it.

please, more shikaino fics in the future kay?
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
nice
Zombiegait chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This is absolutely lovely, and I like the abstract style you used. Very well done. (:
Aki-Child chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
CUTE!
Seynee chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I love it.

I love the unique format, the short sentences, and the hidden meaning behind those paper airplanes. It makes me smile for real this time. And I like how you deliver the romance subtly, because I've always thought romance comes better when it's subtle and sweet. The story is really innocent and light-hearted, too.

tl;dr version: PURE WIN.
AniMeViEtGrl chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This was a very cute one-shot! It amused me until the very end. I was a little bit skeptical to read it in the beginning but now I can say I'm totally glad I did . You portrayed Shikamaru and his decisions/personality really well too! I think its amazing that you could write such a story with few words.

Ino's a lot more calmer in this story. I was surprised that she didn't get angry at Shikamaru at the end when he gave her the paper plane. U

I really liked the idea of her liking Shikamaru at one point and them being okay even after he didn't return her feelings.

Anyways! Thanks for providing me with something to read (and procrastinate with)
AppleL0V3R chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Cute, simple, I love it. Greatest ShikaIno I've ever read and I normally don't like ShikaIno. So awesome job, keep up the good work.
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I like the style of this. It's a nice break from history projects. This is so sweet, and I enjoyed reading it. Great job!
sophia666 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I loved it, the love letters, that Sakura whipped his ass into shape, the end. Great writing.
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
i like this!

but why is shika so mean to her!

i thought it was the other way around lmao!

good work.
Invisible.Words chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I loved this. very nice.
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
:o did i ever read your last ShikaIno? :o

Dang you for deleting it! :F

I likee it :] Ahaha. Simple yet ... complex.

haha. Maybe I should go throw a paper airplane :)
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »