Reviews for Wide Knowledge of the Late Madness
Sawahii chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
QWETYUIOPASDFGHJKL- If I were on a computer, I'd usually listen to the song the fic is based on, but now I'm kind of thankful that I'm not because that just sent the heebie-jeebies shivering down my back owo;; I think, it was either the twins or Kaito that creeped me out the most. Such an eerie piece! It takes talent to instill fear into your readers so GOOD JOB! ubb
EmberElf chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I happen to really love this song, and considered writing a fanfic about it too. :3

I really love what you've done here though. The style in which you've told the story is great, and I feel as if I'm getting close to the characters, but maintaining that distant feel.

The only recommendation I have is keep adding detail, like the five senses and all that. It's a challenge for me to remind myself of that type of stuff.

Great work, though! I really enjoyed reading this! :D
Chocolatheque chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Good crap, the parts where Len is screaming really unnerved me. But I get the feeling that the whole purpose of this piece is to unnerve the reader. ;) So you did a really good job. It did the original song/video justice.