Reviews for Whispers in the dark
RockNation chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
oi! Is this in season 2? cuz buffy is absolutely gorgeous in that timeline.. anyhow, please update soon!
Black Fire Neko chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
update soon please this is really good please can't wait to read the next chapter
Hyde's Bride chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Aww this was the perfect little Christmas treat! I love it! great job! :D
Just Call Me Shane chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Love this story. So nice to see Buffy loving Spike!

Cheers,

Marcy
Kit-cat99 chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Awesome present exchange between them.
KK1987 chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
AW! what a sweet chapter, I am thoroughly enjoying this story so far, keep up the good work, Update thoroughly as you can please, I love this story, your a great writer, Hope you have a very merry christmas.

Update again soon

I'll be waiting X
Loona22 chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
Uh, you updated, how great! :)

And Angel is gone! Yay! Though I can't really understand how Buffy managed to distinguish SO between Angel and Angelus - I also couldn't really understand it in the series - I'm happy he's gone. And I really hope he won't come back that soon, because I just want Spike and Buffy to come together.

No idea if I've already mentioned it, but I love your Spike in the story. That's exactly how I thought about him and his feelings for Buffy - though, of course, he's a bit more protective towards Buffy in your story as in the series ;)

Anyway, the update was great! I can't wait to read how it will go on, so pleae update soon! :)
Black Fire Neko chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
that was great i can't wait for the next chapter to see what happnes its great update soon please
Itanaru101 chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
I lov dis so bloody much!
Loona chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
Aw, this story is just GREAT! I'm a big Spuffy-Shipper and I love how Spike cares for Buffy and how they have so strong feelings for each other, though neither Buffy or Spike would admit it. It's great how he's there for her and help her through this difficult time. And though it was so terrible what happened to Buffy, they both grew stronger through it - and their relationship, too.

I'd love to read how it goes on and if they finally come together. You updated over a month ago, but I really hope you'll write on. The story's great! :)

(Uh, and I'm sorry for my second-rate english..I'm from Germany and so english's just my first foreign language.)
Doni chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Very sweet.
rkm chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
here's to hoping buffy and spike can somehow get of the stumbling-block stage and start a real journey together. am so looking forward to more of this story!
Doni chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
Great chapter! Good for her. :)
rkm chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
always adored spike and joyce's relationship. enjoying the friendship and the 'more' between spike and buffy. go buffy - during her standoff with angel. so looking forward to more ...
Hyde's Bride chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Aww that was so sweet! I love the way they both know they love each other but think the other won't return the affection. So cute! Aww I also love how protective he is of her! Great chapter! I want more!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »