Reviews for Whispers in the dark
Lady Valeria chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
I love it! Please update soon!
his querida chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
I really can't wait for the next chapter :P I'm thoroughly enjoying protective Spike :D

Thanks, Layla
rkm chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
i always loved the friendship between spike and joyce. and now we get to see a friendship between buffy and spike (and the start of something more), vice an abusive physical relationship. can't wait for more of this mesmerizing story!
Doni chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Love it!
Spuffy IS true luv chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Aw, you just had to leave it like that didnt you? :P Please update soon, your story :D
Hyde's Bride chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
I love this! I always thought it was sweet how much Spike liked Joyce. I'm excited to see Spike living with Buffy! That is just too fabulous! Write more soon! Don't forget to update Tricky Propositions either! I'm excited about that one too!
Angellia chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Bless! I love that Spike is the one she cries out for. And also, any Joyce/Spike bonding moments are a big thumbs up for me, they always make me laugh. Great chapter, looking forward to more x
Itanaru101 chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!

PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Angellia chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Aw poor Buffy! It's so sad! I really like that you have Xander thinking twice about Spike aswel. It's a brilliantly written story, looking forward to reading more. :)
guitarbabe2005 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
this is sad but i like Spike is nice update soon please
Doni chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Great chapter. Poor Buffy.
Spuffy IS true luv chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
Aw, I can't wait to read the next chapter.

I'm glad in this fic Buffy at least treats Spike better:) Keep up the good job;)
rkm chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
interesting how quickly buffy's come to trust spike, even with her friends, watcher, and mom. looking forward to how this will play out - either way (angel or angelus) it will be a tumultuous ride, almost feel sorry for angel and angelus ... so looking forward to more!
CanonAntithesis chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Great chapter; I love how Buffy's defending Spike and also how Spike didn't just break Xander in two. And now Spike's agreed to protect Willow and work with Xander. This is going to be interesting.
shelaweena chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
can't wait for the next chapter!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »