Reviews for A Dream is a Wish the Spark Makes
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
OMG, the mental image o Prowl jumping up and down to catch someone's atttention... *falls over laughing*

This story is so sweet.
MahoganyShadow chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Aww! This was so sweet! :D Granted I've never read any other Jazzerella fics before this, and I did laugh my ass off with the mental image of Optimus with pink shiny fairy wings at the start, but this story was completely nothing like what I had expected.

I love the fact that you managed to twist the Cinderella story lines to fit the Transformers world, so that it was believable and enjoyable. :D I especially loved how Jazz retained his slang and identity like in canon, and didn't turn into some preppy princess, and that Prowl was a convincing character in the story.

Though to be honest, I feel as though the ending for the last chapter is a little rushed, with the many paragraphs of words, so it doesn't feel as though I can truly be immersed in what they're doing. But on the overall, great job for this! :D And it's always a joy to read Jazz/Prowl fics.
Defender54 chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
I loved it !
yamiishot chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
That was so much better than I had imagined it would be. It was glorious :D So good!
Autobot Chromia chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
How sweet! This story was so pure and sweet it gave me cavities, but the good kind. (That makes sense, right?)
DreamWeaveBeliever chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
Awwww this was so so adorable I think it the best fairy tale transformers fic I've ever read
Camfield chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
Lol! I loved the premise of this, I loved the execution of this, I really just loved this!

You did it exceptionally well imo, and I'm happy to read and re-read this hilarious take on a happily ever after!
DemonSurfer chapter 16 . 8/16/2011
That... was so adorable.

I've read one other "Jazzerella" fic, and it was not even a quarter as good as this one. I love how you took elements for the Cinderella tale and twisted them about a bit, still making sense but not in an expected way.

Good job, you.
kaiiju chapter 16 . 4/16/2011
... this is just so funny, and sweet and cute. and it must have been the hell of a strong plot bunny. :)
pages.of.altaire chapter 16 . 1/26/2011
This has got to be the most interesting and unique twist of Cinderella I've ever read. :D I'm practically drooling. ProwlxJazz forever!

KW
Darkeyes17 chapter 16 . 1/19/2011
Awww, this is so cute and amazing and all those good fluffy things that each author like to hear ;)

Definitely a fav.
BoredTech chapter 16 . 4/29/2010
This story was adorable and so sweet, I was grinning like an idiot the whole time I was reading it:)
ShadowedBlossom chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Ahahahaha. Snarky!Prime just absolutely *slayed* me. This has been my favorite chapter so far, if only because of Prime and Elita's little conversation.
permanentlyonfire chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
I loved the very first author's note, the intent to do a serious story, which it was. The cleaning part was delightfully appropriate, as was the selling back of the items. Know that I read all of this in one go (I couldn't put it down!) and that I was girlishly giggling the entire time. X3
ocean's pebble chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
So... was the Buffy reference in here deliberate, or am I simply a raging fangirl?