Reviews for Detention
Jean Sumar chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
I know the perfect solution. Tyki and Lavi should just get over themselves and have a threesome. That'd solve ALL their problems. (Well, problem... *coughcough*allen*coughcough*)
Walking Clown chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
I like your story :) and I don't understand why Allen doesn't just break up with lavi...?
cutenerdypanda1224 chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
This is the best story ever!PLZ UPDATE with cherry on top!
Daphmir57 chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Who doesn't love a jealous Lavi? A jealous Tyki is even more fantastic. Jealous Allen: not a big fan for some reason. And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Daphmir57 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Have you realized that some of the most cheesiest things are true? I'll ahve you dote in that. And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Be careful of what you wish for Allen Walker. And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Daphmir57 chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
I loved this story for some odd reason! I am a huge Laven fan girl! Yet, as I read this story, I found myself falling in love with the cheating and the one-sided Laven. I usually don't say this, but...PLEASE WRITE MORE!
TOOLAZYTOLOGIN chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
FUCK YEAH! POKER PAIR(tyki x allen)! Fuck Mark, enjoy past Laven, LOVE THE POKER PAIR! XD
Jazebeth chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I can't stop sequeling! KYAA! now my bro and his friends's looking at me with those looks.
Shirubagure chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Poor Lavi! :(
Shirubagure chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Poor Lavi. Hope he finds someone again. TT
Cristinia chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
"AH! T-Tyki." Allen moaned out.
*face palm* IDIOT! *face palm*
Poor Lavi D:
Gyahh! I think im addicted to this fanfic w
Cristinia chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
w i dont even know what to say!
i'm...Speechless...
Love It!
TheWingedAngel chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
oh shit...i would kill mark genson off for what he did...very painfully to... I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FINISH READING THIS SINCE EASTER AND I FINAL DID!
TheWingedAngel chapter 6 . 6/8/2012