Reviews for Untitled: Because No One Cares
CharNinja LOL chapter 36 . 4/14/2014
Whose relying the information to the volturi that's what I want to know
deanna4403 chapter 36 . 3/13/2014
our the going to be any more with leah and hanuel and the kids i start reading and dont stop stayed up all night
bookncoffee41 chapter 29 . 9/6/2013
sorry for the all-of-a-sudden-comments but Nahuels dad is starting to irk me the way Victoria kept popping up and then running. not to gross u out but I have no finger nails left,lol.
bookncoffee41 chapter 26 . 9/6/2013
ok why do I get the feeling that their father sent the sisters to the house to get in closer to them all? the aunts place in this maybe she is being used by them?
bookncoffee41 chapter 24 . 9/6/2013
whoa,i didn't see that one coming!
bookncoffee41 chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
hi just wanted to let you know how much im enjoying reading this story. its taking me a while to get thru this one and on to the next due to the usual distractions that happen in just to let u know im still around and im curious to read everything else you've been working on. you're doing awesome and pretty spot on with these wait to see how this ends.
jo69lowe chapter 36 . 5/24/2013
Great story X
Mason and Alex chapter 36 . 10/17/2011
love it xDD
eliza chapter 36 . 5/14/2011
I just reread this story. I love Nahuel and Leah together. This is a classic fanfiction story one of my favorites of all time.

eliza
the newest daughter chapter 36 . 4/3/2011
i hope your making a sequel
the newest daughter chapter 34 . 4/3/2011
i am worried for her will finish soon cant wait but need sleep now
the newest daughter chapter 33 . 4/1/2011
I hope she makes it through this baby and she is still a wolf I have read part of the next chapter i have to start with the letter from her mom im just to whiped out to read any more tonight thanks for a great read
the newest daughter chapter 31 . 4/1/2011
im dlad they fimaly did it
the newest daughter chapter 25 . 3/30/2011
that was scary what happened to them and i guess thats what the witch was talking about when she said one man would take them away from each other three times and he or they would be killed its his dad wow i did not expect that i guess i should of known the man in the club was his dad i hope they kill him and he lets the family help
the newest daughter chapter 23 . 3/30/2011
I take it the guy that looks like Nahuel is the one who is going to seperate them three times who is he and what dose he want