Reviews for Of Moonlight and Poison
Paxloria chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
As interesting as this all is (and it IS interesting), Where is your story going?
Tabet chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Pls update,i mean this story is too good 2 go 2 waste and i'm really really hoping 4 a next .
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Please update soon! I really like your story!
callmebirdie chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
This is a great story. Why didnt u finish it? I would like to know what happens between ciel and cain. They remind me of each other.
Haluwasa2 chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Wow! This story is so good! I really hope that you continue it!
GabbyGrapist chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
It seems like I'm two years too late.

:( This is wonderful. You should continue

to update. I'd been wondering when Jezebel

would enter the scene. And who is this

'fat man' that Alexis met with? I was

also wondering what part in the Godchild

story line is this supposed to be taking

place during?
MidnightRose1027 chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Amazing. I just recently got into the Lord Cain series and I adore Kuroshitsuji! My fav show I really luv Cain and Ciel please write more for these two entertain me for some reason... 333
Mizuki hikari chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
please continue!
Purple-Eyed Devil chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
As I'm reading the last section of Chapter Five, you know what my sister was watching? Sweeney Todd. I laughed.

You're merging these two worlds seemlessly. I love it. I simply must read more.
Iris Valentine chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
This, along with all of the other chapters, are very well written and kept my attention through and through. I meant to only read a part of it, but before I knew it, I had read all of the chapters, leaving me wanting more.

Kuroshitsuji and Godchild are of my top 5 favorite anime/manga, Godchild holding the #1 spot. I am pleased with the way you portrayed the characters.

Now all I can do is request that you continue, and finish, this story.
Sakima Hebi chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
awesome 8D you're a very good writer! I cant wait to read more!
Mischief Managed By Four chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
This story is so...so damn amazing! It's beautifully written and the characters are perfectly in character! Oh is there going to be a romance between Ciel and Cain? That'd be awesome!

You must update ASAP!

Bb
yingyingyang chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
This appears to be a very interesting story! Your characterization of all or the characters are intriguing. I love how your Ciel is so childish and Cain seems infinitely more mature than him...

A minor edit: "poorly illuminated and sickly damp with heavy droplets of moister dropping every other second". It would be "moisture", but that would be incorrect usage. The word "liquid" would be more appropriate in that case.

Thank you for writing!
Miss-Savvi chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
This story is so completely amazing! It makes me sad that I hadn't read it until today, but I'm so glad I did!

I really want to find out what happens next. The plot is amazing and all of the characters are so...so...well, in character. I love that you've included Cassian and Jizabel too. Great story! I do hope you update it!
Bemused Writer chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
This is proving to be a very interesting story! I think you're balancing the two series very well; I'm really looking forward to seeing this continued.

-E.A.