Reviews for Requiem in Red
Angelazzy chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Your writing is beautiful. It flows in a godly way. Me respects orz.
Harrenwolf chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I don't even have words to describe the magnificence of your writing. It's just so...perfect.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Gorgeous, utterly gorgeous! I love the beautiful metaphors and your vivid writing style, I felt like I was right there watching these events take place. I adore your characterisation of China, England and Japan, although the latter and at first England as well are villains, there is so much depth and humanity to them as well.
j chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
wow this was so poetic and spot on it hurts in all the right places (with me growing up in taiwan and learning about chinese history every year)

damn this is so good in the way that hurts
kimuro chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This fic is so heartbreaking and enchanting(sob*)...I totally love your characterizations of Arthur and Yao.
kaya's window chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I love this so much. There was so much beautiful imagery. Even though the story is a sad one, it was so beautifully written. As an England x China fan, I love it. It's gorgeous!

Did you know your writing has a way of gripping my attention? It's so easy to read your works. I like your writing style very very much. It's so different from reading an edited novel yet it's so easy on the brain. It's rare in the fanfiction world and you should be proud of it! Plus, you come up with interesting plots and little details. I'm always excited to find out what happens next!

Thank you for writing this and 'Half a Millennium' (I didn't want to leave a comment there because you have 717 reviews. lucky number!) Right now I'm reading 'Castle and Bones'. As expected, it's very interesting so far! And of course, I'm rereading HaM because, well, it deserves to be reread!

I hope you won't mind if I recommend your stories over at the England x China livejournal community? Google 'kouchagumi' and you'll find it. Let me know if that's not okay, though I hope it's okay, because your stories need to be read by all IggyChina fans! Love you lots

Sincerely,

Your rabid fan Kaya :)
jyj chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
gorgeous, gorgeous piece 3

i love it. 3

*favs*
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
You have done an awesome job with asian history! Always loved JapanChina, even though I'm Chinese and stuff.

Please write more!
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG. beautiful/ painful. delightful. i never know China can go with England.
bLue Li9Ht chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I...I...my chest hurt while reading this T-T

It's so sad, china... *wailing*

you,... this is really wonderful, the choice of words, the metaphor, the characterization, the interaction, all of the aspect that build this story is just perfect, simply wonderful...

gah, i just couldn't seem to find the right words to describe how excellent this piece is, but I hope you got the message, this fic is amazing , now I ship EnglandxChina as well XD

keep writing

*faves*
nijibug chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Your prose is poetry. Love the surreal imagery.
Boulevard May chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Gosh, I don't know what to say. This was just brilliant. I loved the way you portrayed the characters, and everything just flowed beautifully. Amazing job.
IOTR chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
words can't describe how amazing this is. :D
anon chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
OMG; such an amazing story. I didn't think you could ship England with anyone but America (much less China!) but you managed to make it work. Kudos to you for opening my eyes to yet another prospective pairing!

8D
Lochesh chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
beautiful and I loved your characterization of China. His descent just made me sniffle, how England tries but fails.