Reviews for Change of Scenery
Carri007 chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
I just found this fic, and gosh, it's fascinating! I especially love seeing what the TARDIS is like through Jack's eyes. An I'm just squirming to find out how they get out of this mess!
Press X To Allie chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
I really, really really, REALLY enjoyed this.

And by that I mean I really enjoyed it.

Continue or suffer the wrath of inside jokes.
tardisgrrl chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
this is soo freakin awesome! please update soon! i still read it!
tardisgrrl chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
this is bloody brilliant!
RogueSlayer93 chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
this is so cool! I totally love it!
Lutricity chapter 9 . 11/7/2009
I'm really enjoying this story, it is funny, awesome, and original. Please, please, please update soon! I haven't come across a story like this in ages!
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
Another brilliant chap. I was being so dense on who "John" was. Duh. Nice thinking.

UD soon.

I was wondering if you wanted the Beginnings of Boe adaption, as I won't be uploading for another month or two (I can't remember if I sent you a PM asking).
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Awesome chapter, nice to see a bit of a bound plot emerging.

I love both Jack and the Doctor's lines in this, you're really good at staying IC.

Sunfall E chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
This is a very intriguing story. Please post more of it very soon.
Lena chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
This is so awesome, really good idea! Please hurry up with the next chapter!
Kyrial Halcoryn chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
/thumps author in return for not updating.

Thank you for remembering about this story, I was starting to get worried it might have been abandoned. :P
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
"“I was just - it was - it’s true, though!” he said suddenly in a squeaky version of Jack’s voice, which didn’t sound quite normal."

That's brilliant, I can really see it playing out (the whole way through not just that line).

And the TARDIS is Gwen, that's genius.

“Am I the only normal person in this place?” Mickey asked in frustration.

"Human happens" and the following line made me laugh, it's just about what every companion since Sarah has said.

YouGottaSingAlong chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
I usually leave a couple of days between each UD, but it's really a matter of what you feel like doing.

Good chapter, you don't get a lot from the TARDIS' pospective on DW (obviously), but well handled.
Crowded Mind chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
The TARDIS in Gwen! lol interesting idea. I can't wait for more and wouldn't mind if you updated a few more at once :P but that's up to you.
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Cheers for the UD.

I love the banter between these two best chapter yet.

"“Just you wait, Martha Jones, we’ll find him,” Jack said confidently. “I’d guess he’s probably on Earth, twenty-first century.”"

That line and the "aced that class in high school" were très dans caractère

(by the way, forgive the constant slipping into French, in my family it's commonplace to be speaking or typing French and English at the same time especially when it comes to verbs, but according to my friends in both France and Britain it's irritating-I can never be arsed going back to fix it).