Reviews for I am Jack's Missing Pieces
jack chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
haha loved it! and the last line
ehripaint chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Awesome. Other than that, I don't really know what to say that hasn't already been said.
PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
good job :)
Horror Cakes chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
O.o Awesome! This is really good please continue with this pairing!XD
In the Pages chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
This was, brillant I enjoyed it to the fullest!

I love this pairing, and you did an amazing job capsureing it!
Viviane Renard chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Wow. Violent and bloody and brutally sexy. You really know how to capture the essence of Fight Club.
Ninya chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
This is probably the hottest thing I've ever read. I love it.
Account Killer 3948 chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
Fucking amazing. Really sexy, smart and you kept the original narrative style that made the film so damn funny. Easily one of the best fictions I have ever read.
Promiscuous Misprocuous chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
Wow. Just wow. Best Fight Club fic I've ever read. Also love how well you write Tyler and the Narrator fucking. Your smut is downright tasty.
CircadianDance chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
I really loved this. The narrative was fantastic, I think you really did a great job with your word choice. The sex was extremely well done ;)

And this was my favorite line, excluding the last line of each chapter, “Rule number 11 billion, you do not fantasize about fucking Tyler Durden.”
Moth Gypsy chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
loved the last line- a perfect clincher. between this update and your last one i read the book [twice, actually], and i really have to commend you for sticking to the original style. however, in this short piece of writing there are so many referrences to the book that its a bit distracting.

it was interesting to read how you described the psychological aspect of sex between them, the act itself not as important in the face of the process behind it- oh and the cowboy joke. nice.
iammeanttolive chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
I'm going to have to agree with everyone else. Update? :3
oranges.all.zip chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I like this! It's cynical like the book&movie and it's sexy!

Tyler Durden (is that how you spell his last name?) is such a sex fiend, gotta love it!

Well, I hope you find inspiration to write more, cause I really enjoyed this!
laffertyluver23 chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I really liked this! I love Tyler/Narrator (Being nameless in the book was one thing, but it's a pain on here!)I felt like part 2 left a lot undone. Like when did the Narrator take Tyler up on his offer...?
tinyfish chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
God, this is the fucking sexiest thing since sliced bread. I hope you're still planning on writing chapter three! Pretty please?