Reviews for The Path to Resistance Character Profiles
Tindual chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This sounds like its going to be a fun read. Hope you guys will write more soon? Go Team ePIC!
Ginger98 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I would love to say I'm excited about this new story, but it was dampened by the realisation that none of you seem to be working very hard or very fast to begin any of it. The only bio was done back in March, & here it is almost October. I can understand some of you needing to wrap up other stories, but are ALL of you still that busy 7 months later?

Esme's beginning is really interesting, & I agree that it is smart to do the intros of the characters so you don't have to waste time in the plot by explaining backgrounds. It sounds a little like Watchmen & Heroes rolled into one, but better. I didn't like Watchmen very much, but I love Heroes!

So... can anyone else get this giant ball rolling? It's so wrong to just leave us all hanging like this.
Immortalfantasylover chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Please update soon!
SharkGurl chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
awesome.
Ashlyn13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
My interest is piqued!I need more!I love it so 's definitely different than anything I've ever read before and that is a good 't wait for more of the characters bios!Update Soon! :)
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Well this looks fascinating! I can't wait to see where you guys go with this. I love the cast of writers, talk about all stars. Team Epic indeed.
mhgood chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Cool! This is definietly a neat take on this character. Any idea when the story will be posted?
ECownsme chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I hope you guys are continuing with this story.

I'm hooked to say the least.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This story is going to be EPIC. Actually-I'm not just saying that or trying to make a pun (because of your penname). This story is going to be magnificent. I can't wait to read more!
michelemybella chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
hm, interesting start Team Epic
siledubh chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I am so in!
HeavyMetalBarbie chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
This seems pretty fucking interesting.

Can't wait until another until another one of the profiles is revealed.
skg910 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Can't wait to read more of this . . . my husband and I are huge Heroes fans so this is right up my alley! Hmm I wonder how Aro interceded with Charles? Alright so when is the next superhero revealed?
Muff'Nbutter chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
um... WOW. What an increbile and astonishing beginning I feel like I'm reading a comic book, except that I can create the pictures in my own mind. I enjoyed how you embraced the writing style for this particular work, and ran with it, tell us of the Super's background.

I'm sure this information on each of the characters will be necessary once the real story beigns... thanks for taking that into account, so that y'all wouldn't feel the need to try to work all this information into the plot line...

Absolutely fantastic start, and I look forward to seeing more of the character's bios. Even if there isn't a Jacob Black on the list... lol
LionsLamb chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
LET'S JUST IGNITE MY CURIOSITY, SHALL WE?

Cannot WAIT for more, chickadees. Love it.