Reviews for Sam and Joon Get Their License
Nala162024 chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
Man, it seems I have to login everyday because I haven't had time to update any of my four ( one I might delete but it's not the Benny And Joon one)stories. Who really could feel empathy towards Mike? So, as you can see I haven't forgotten or lost interset in this story, I've been checking out stories in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles forum. Which I must say again, I would never have thought you would like TMNT. It really amazes me.
Nala162024 chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
Poor Sam, even Joon is mean to him at times:(
Nala162024 chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
Jason would love that Jurassic Park ride at the Orlando Unverisal! When Jennifer was talking all about Disney it reminded me a lot of me, I do that kind of stuff a lot.
Nala162024 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
lol. Jason is such a typical little boy, despite his autism. You should have made Mike have a dumpy car like a pinto or .
Nala162024 chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Leave it to Sweet Sam too think of a brillent idea!

P.S.

What did you say Sam's last name is again?
Nala162024 chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
lol. Jason got Mike where it hurts! I hope you never run out of Mike Bashing Idea. I also hope Sam can get license.
Nala162024 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
Aww, how nice of Benny to help Joon out.
Nala162024 chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Poor Mikey, my butt! I hate Mike with a passion worse then I hate Lucy Barker, from Sweeney Todd, and believe me, I really hate her. How many people does Benny have to call in order to make a dision! lol.
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I think maybe Benny has a mental illness as while. Also I don't know because I can't drive because of my seizures but I think deaf people can drive.