Reviews for What If?
Pineapple Fairy Queen chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
XD

Yeah...that's propably all there is to say...

XD
HyPeRrEdLoVeR chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
hi. nice story! what does hentai mean?
Ebony Dagger chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
chu, i can imagine that, which is very freaky, but maybe Kishu just needed somebody to love him

for next, hows about what if mint fell in love with zakuro
Ioshua chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
wow, Pai attacked by Mew O.O

Kinda weird...although it was freaking funny XD

But still...hope something good might happen to Pai, or something more horribly funny XP
SparkSparta chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Ha! Kisshu obsessed with Mew from pokemon! That's rich! Keep up the funny stuff!
Saba's Reflection chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Me too! *snatches popcorn* Hahaha, Mew's evil though. o.o Well, there was an evil Mew... Kisshu's evil too! _
Tomahawk 3.0 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
now that was funny! awesome work!
Shiawase Koneko chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
O.O -eats popcorn with Kishu- xD That was funny. :P Pokemon ans TMM are two if my favorite animes~! :D And mew is one of my favorite pokemon. xD Hmm... Poor Pai. o.o -watches as Pai is attacked by Mew-

Update soon~! :P
Leigh-Leigh chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Poor Mew! I hope it is in a better place...

XD PAI GOT ATTACKED BY A REAL MEW! XD

And I thought you were gonna update something else besides this... but I was wrong... and now I shall sit in the corner and wait for you to update something else and not come out! (Sits in corner)

Emily: -_-'
Ebony Dagger chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
haha

you are so evil

but funny

please update
Tuliharja chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Lol! That was really fun! Pai being a Mew mew! Omgh, I wonder Kishu's reaction, when he realized Pai was that Mew, what he kissed! Talk about randomnes. xD
Saba's Reflection chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
o_o Ooer, Kisshu likes kissing men now... now that's interesting... gosh, why would Pai want to destroy his own Chimera Anima? What a dunce! WHY DID HE EVEN THINK ABOUT BEING A MEW MEW IN THE FIRST PLACE? Pretty dumb for an intelligent being, hm?
Obliviousrose chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
hahahahahaha! That was HILARIOUS! lol mangos . . .
Tomahawk 3.0 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
WHAT THE HECK! this weas so darn funny! Kish kissing Pai. HENTAI!
Safaia Bara chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
O_O

I'm speechess...that was odd but very funny. _ Though I am a bit jealous...why does Pai get to be kissed by Kisshu! *whine* Kisshu should have kissed ME!

Anyway, nice job Jazz imouto-chan!

*SB*

P.S- I like the new penname.

P.P.S- have you checked out my K/I fic, "Snowed In"? I'm not sure...;