Reviews for Seek Ye First
luvagoo chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Love. Love love love love love love.

That is all.
neisprime chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow. It's lovely.
Kpasa chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
*damn*, love every story.
the handmaiden chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Great story. You writing and descriptions are so vivid and fit the 'verse perfectly. I particularly like the imagery of the memories of war. I agree with you comment about river though. It perhaps would be more believable if she able to revive her immediately after she dies on the table but I like the greifperiod since it is where mal's character does most of his developing. Anyways, that is all I have to say
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow... this is really well-done. And I don't know.. Medical miracles happen sometimes. I know a little girl who didn't breathe for the first thirty minutes of her life, and how is she now? A beautiful, smart, wonderful ten-year-old. :o) This is an absolutely breath-taking story. Keep writing!
Allura99 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This was a lovely story and I really appreciated the happy ending. You do a great job with the characters.
Steele chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Too lazy to log in but I love it anyhow
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Beautifully written! But so SAD :( Poor Inara, poor Mal, poor everyone...
writtenwordlover chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Most definitely the only time we would have seen Mal pray, again. You had me convinced that she had died.

Wonderful piece
Serenity Hope chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!
Lirazel chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Have I mentioned how happy I am that you're writing again? And Firefly, at that? You've inspired me to plunge back in this world again because you write it so beautifully.

Wow! I never once saw that ending coming-I was convinced she was gone, but I was loving it anyways, because, as you say, Mal angsts so pretty. I love the interaction with Zoe here, the reflections on who Inara is, the memories of all the others he's lost, and then River and her magic. And the end is just beautiful.
jahzara chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Lovely. I thought she was dead too. I think everyone's reactions are right on and lovely. I would love to see a little more of M/I getting it right.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Exquisite, raw and beautiful. I continue to enjoy your use of dialect and run-on sentences which carry potency and intensity. You wrote all the charactors right, well done, and I felt so happy at the end. Probably the most suggestive line in terms of skepticism is Mal's thought about how Inara sounds sincere but can she really be sincere or is she just pleasing others by talking sincere-like. Good point there and that is the thing about Inara that makes me wary, it was good to include it because even though Mal loves her she isn't perfect. As for River, I didn't see her as bringing about the miracle, I saw her as indicating that it would happen, as the messenger almost. At any rate you wrote her beautifully. You really do well at capturing Mal's point of view, how he would be thinking.

Riona
Bytemite chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Dang! You almost made me cry, and then you almost made me cry AGAIN.

How he broke more than Simon's nose in the beginning, when he was sitting with Zoe and just...

And then at the end, when he mourns for her and she's still alive, but he can't believe it yet.
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This is beautiful. Thanks for bringing me back to the 'verse.