Reviews for Better Off Alone
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Wow. God, this needed a lot of thinking to follow. That's probably just me though, I kept getting distracted. This was very introspective and dark and breath-taking in how real it could have been, and I absolutely loved it! Thank you for writing this, this was amazing.
dfozerker chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was a really good story. I felt really bad for Sora there.
xDoubleU chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I have nothing to say.

Honestly; I'm speechless.

This was beautiful.
Royal Conquest chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Amazing. Simply amazing. Tears to my eyes, and I marveled at the beauty of this story. Well done.
megoeggo1215 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010

I have never read a story that has left me this...this...speechless.

You're writing is creative and deep, something i can only dream of achieving. You perfectly conveyed what would be going through everyone's heads at the moment you used to describe them. Each person had their own personality, something you never ever see in today's writings (i.e. Twilight)

And if you actually like twilight, i am sorry i just bashed that.

Anyways, your story pulled me in like i was i was slowing walking into a warm lake. It kept getting better and better the deeper i got.

once again:

catharsis25 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wow. I read this while my roommate was in the room, and it was so hard not to start tearing up at the end there. Wow. I think this broke my heart. In a good way, though. Not everything is as it should be, and everyone tends to look out for their own interests first, but it's when you neglect your friends, don't listen to their words, nor pay attention to their actions, that you truly have failed as a person. It's not even "bro's before ho's" or anything like that. You don't need to put your friend's needs above those of your significant other, either. You just need to listen to them, and when a friend asks you something, you owe it to them to actually answer them, and answer them honestly. The other way leads only to heartache.
Moreadhiel Seregdagnir chapter 1 . 11/20/2009

Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This brought tears to my eyes. It was a brilliant one-shot, although I want to know what happens to Sora. You did a great job.
LifeChanges chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was a spectacular story. It brings such emotions to the reader that i felt the pain of Sora. You must be proud of your story. This is inspirational and makes me want to write something like this. I loved the story which made me want to put it as a favorite. I encourage others to read it as well. You are truly brilliant and I applaud you.
Agent47Rulz chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This was a great read, although depressing as it may be.
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
What the hell? Four reviews? Seriously? For THIS? That's all it got?

Well, that's just sad. Because this may as well be one of the most brilliantly depressing pieces I've ever read in a long, long time, and it's hasn't been given nearly as much credit or praise as it should have. The contemplation mixed with darkness (but not the kind of bad darkness we associate with the series, of course), and Sora's god, the letter was At first, I was thinking it was some sort of song, you know, like a songfic, and then I realized that it was too deep for that, too closely related for the story. When Riku started reading it aloud, I had to go back and read the snippets throughout the story again. It blew me away even more. Seriously, I don't know if you put a lot of thought and effort in this, or you're just that good at writing, but either way, this was a friggen' awesome oneshot.

You're fifteen. I hate you. (In a good way, of course. It's a compliment, I swear.)

Favorited? Why yes, I think I'll do just that.
sammi-star42 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Oh my god ;_; my chest was aching while I read this! It was so good... but sad D8 I kinda want to know what happends, when Sora finds himeself.

But I suppose that's your decision, isn't it?

Oh well. I'll get to work finishing the next chapter for you, ne?

See you! _
Kingdommad chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
AW :( Poor Sora! I nearly cried while reading this story but kept strong. Heartbroken and yet the first story that doesn't cause Sora to fall to darkness. I like it.
Nightgazer13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Nice, very nice. For a while there, I seriously thought the what's-his-face that Selphie wanted to ask out would end up being Sora, but its probably better that never happened, all things considered.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Wow... Your wrote this fantastically well. So dark and contemplative...I loved it to say the least. It was so creative how you worked the letter to Kairi throughout the entire fic. It really painted a picture in a way..ya kno?

Heh anyways. I look forward to reading more of your work.