Reviews for NCIS: Empty Hall Way
Tyler McNeely chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
"I LOVED IT" runs and tackle/hugs you
whispers in your ear "YOU ARE AWESOME"
"I ALMOST CRIED"
"VIVALATIVA"
NCISchick chapter 13 . 4/17/2010
oh girly, girly, girly. you are so lucky i am talking to you on msn rite now...if not u would be geting a VERY big shock when u next opened ur inbox. but u did (kinda) warned me about this...in a weird not really telling me way.

it was really great. (better if it was Tate...oh! u should chage t to Tate!)

love you lots sis.

Love Twin xoxoxoxoxooxox
Abby'n'Mgeek1255 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Hey

My name is Abby'n'Mcgeek and as you can proberbly tell by my screen name i am a massive fan of ncis.

Anyway i just wanted to say that i absolutly love your story and reading it made me cry by what happend at the end.

i was woundering what gave you the idea to write this story?

i hope you write some more stories of NCIS because i can't waite to read them.

hope to hear back from you soon.

can't waite to hear what you think of mine

Love

Abby'n'Mcgeek1255

xoxoxoxoxox
Samantha chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Ooh! I wonder what's wrong. Like I don't already know ;). Luv it. I'll keep reading.
LOZZEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY chapter 13 . 5/10/2009
I LOVE IT
Penelope Louise chapter 13 . 5/10/2009
Great story!
hudson911 chapter 13 . 5/1/2009
Great story, it was a little confusing a bit, when it was the subconsious and the dream like state Ziva was in, but I finally got it together. I'm sorry if you posted that in an authors note and I didn't catch it.

All in all a great story.
LOZZEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY chapter 12 . 5/1/2009
I LOVE IT UP DATE SOON
God'srider chapter 13 . 4/30/2009
very cute!
God'srider chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
i get it now...she is dreaming in her coma..thing
VillageVoice chapter 13 . 4/30/2009
I think my heart just about broke when Tali and Abby and McGee's wedding and everything was all a dream.

I am very confused though. If iva was able to have dreams in her coma that means her brain was functioning and therefor they wouldn't take her off of life support if her brain was working. They wouldn't even ask Tony to consider taking her off of it because as long as her brain is functioning she is alive.
debook210 chapter 13 . 4/30/2009
aw...now i'm sad.. it's over...(looks up with biig eyes and pleading face) does it have to be over? Could there be a sequel?

I really like how you totally through me for a loop. I totally thought that you just skipped over all the bad stuff and went straight to the fun stuff...nice!

well i think you should totally do a sequel but if you don't, loved the story anyway!
Kendall'sWorldwideGirl chapter 13 . 4/30/2009
Awesome story so many twist and turns I loved it
ejn10175 chapter 12 . 4/28/2009
haha i would expect that from a mini dinozzo, but i hope there is still lots of tiva! update soon!
Stepheyy chapter 12 . 4/28/2009