Reviews for Familiar Faces
Charlie0925 chapter 9 . 1/10
Is she stupid, I thought that she was supposed to be smart? I get that she's young, she doesn't like feeling like a possession, etc, etc, but to dump someone who you are actually going out with just so you can "sort your feelings out", sorry, but your a fool if you think that the other will not react or feel insecure, etc. I'm not saying that Cedric fighting was correct, but come on, she is being completely unfair to him. She gives Ron a chance but not Cedric, sorry but no!? And to not even wish him luck before the Task, and then to "look at him coldly" when he looks at her from inside the dragon enclosure, sorry but that was a $H!TTY thing to do! And you can't tell me that she wouldn't be sitting there all heartbroken if Cedric invited someone else to the dance... sorry but she is a dumb ass of the highest order!
Belieber Twihard chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
plz continue
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Pretty pretty please don't kill of Cedric!
GingerBiscuit1 chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
W-O-W! Amazing story! Please update as soon as possible.I wanna know more!
KayKarenJasmin chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
love it! dammit ron! you complicate everything! update soon! ya' must!

xoxoxo

smileylol )
Desi-Pari Always chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
i'm very curious about this story

continue please!
bbonin chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
So...what happens next?
YesILoveMyHorse chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
Oh, the angst. Me likey.

You're very talented, and it's a VERY cool story... Cedric is hot XD Anyway, will you be updating anytime soon? ? ? ?
YesILoveMyHorse chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
Oh, the angst. Me likey.

caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wonderful! You have a lovely way of writing.
We-Wrote-Our-Names-In-Blood chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
hey this is AMAZING please hurry and update soon :)
LOLO93 chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
HELLO I LOVE YOUR FICTION

I WANT TO KNOW WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ADDED

TsukiyoTenshi chapter 9 . 1/4/2010
Okay, I like how both got together, but I hate the fact that Ronald and Cedric actually FOUGHT over Hermione. I just hope everything turns out better later on.

PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY AND SOON! ASAP! ;3
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
Please update!~ Hmm I wonder how the how articles of Skeeter will be now!~ haha please update!~
Luida chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
awsome story! o! she made up with ron but what about cedric! update soon!