Reviews for Harsh Discovery
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Aww :(
loretta537 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
this sounds like it might be good, i hope to read more soon
Severus Addicted chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
very good!

See i knew you could get back to writing :)

This was a great chapter and i can find nothing to complain about except the shortness, but i dont care how short it is because you got the chapter up so fast for me

Thanks a bunch!

~Severus Addicted
Moonlit Lightning chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aww, I thought this was adorable! You really captured how horrible it must have been for poor Harry during the years with the Dursleys. The dream about his parents and Sirius was really cute. I especially liked the fact that he was only just realising how different his family situation was from others'.

I was wondering- do you roleplay? I think you'd be good at it. I help run a Harry Potter roleplay called Rocky Mountain International. RMI is a tangent, writing-based roleplay site set in the Harry Potter universe. What is so special about it, however, is that RMI is run as though Harry Potter and Voldemort never existed. You do not attend Hogwarts; instead, you attend the aforementioned school, which is located in scenic Boulder, Colorado...underground. Harry Potter names are not allowed, so each author at the site creates their own, new characters, with new names and personalities. This makes for even more imaginative role playing.

I hope you consider checking it out, at . Message me for more details.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Poor Harry! Great job!
Sparkeee chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
that was so sad! u almost made me cry ! poor harry.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Aw that was so sad, well written :)
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I see what you mean poor harry
gethsemane342 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aw, that was really sad. I especially loved how Harry's question meant why didn't anyone treat him liketheir child and Vernon took it as what happened to Harry's biological parents. That was really effective.

This was, overall, very well written.

Good job.

Geth342
Tamira chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
That's so sad! And I want to punch that teacher! i mean, the Dursley's are idiots, we all know that... but that teacher does WORK with children on a daily basis. - Doesn'T she see the signs of neglect? Doesn't she realize Dudley is evil to Harry and Harry is just a sad little boy who has no parents to write about?

Good little story there.