Reviews for Dream Creatures
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Well, you certainly have perked my interest, even after the moment I finished reading this story.

The way Sarah said those things about the characters, when she was waking up from the deep sleep, I just have to question her and say: how did she know the characters only existed in her mind? I don't really know the answer myself and, yes I know you said do not take this seriously, but I'm usually interested in dreams; so, this story is something I can seemingly relate to. I have already had several vivid dreams, and maybe a couple were in deep sleep; as much as I love entering my dreams, I also like waking up from them and greeting the morning. Still, somewhat like Sarah, I can understand the difference between dreams and reality (maybe that's how I still have vivid dreams and, yes, nightmares that actually freak me out).

As for the shadow creature - again, I'm thinking seriously, but maybe that's just me - that's a pretty scary thought. I do hope the shadow creatures aren't actually in the dream world... sorry, I do this a lot when it comes to stories. I guess I like getting lost in them.

Still, you did a fine job with this story. I do hope Sarah is wrong about the characters just living inside her mind, but then what do I know? You certainly given me some thinking to do.

-Aria Breuer
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/22/2009

Wow... I really liked it! ~

Sarah reminds me a bit of myself...

Well, the part where she loves the characters so much it hurts... "

Cha! The story really made you think! The idea was great!

-A happy and contemplative,

SelenaLena chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Ok, I'll admit, it was a little strange, but it made sense to me! It was great, when you looked past the initial randomness factor. And don't worry about it when I say 'strange' and 'random'. Usually everything I pull out of my mind is strange and random, so that's like a compliment in disguise, coming from me! (strange is too!)
Araloth the Random chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This was really interesting to read - the shadow creature reminds me of a cross between a Nazgul and a Balrog. . .erm, that's kinda weird but never mind! Very original! XD