Reviews for Death Becomes Her
littlemsstrawberry chapter 29 . 12/4/2015
Love it
Katherine RaineKeth chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
Luke is hilarious. He made me laugh out so many times.
LM22102 chapter 29 . 7/11/2014
Sweet mercy, this was beyond anything I expected from this. I cannot fathom the words I want to say to you. I am just so overwhelmed with gratitude that this was so very well written. I feel like I could write a sonnet describing the beauty of this child you've created but they seem to be stuck in my throat. I love your characterizations of Elle and Sylar most of all, your pacing of their relationship and how everything panned out. How you were able to give both of their viewpoints so intricately independent of each other and yet not confuse the reader. I ADORED this story. I wish it was in Ao3.
Drakulina chapter 29 . 11/20/2012
*sigh* It's been forever, but I still keep coming back to this story when I'm feeling nostalgic. I just love it so much and I hope you'll never take it down!
lingering.memories chapter 29 . 4/30/2010
just read the whole story, i seriously love it. a lot.
sylar and elle were so meant to be!
sucks he had to kill her.
good job!
Bethakinz chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
MIKAH REBEL! DUH!

sorry didnt mean to be rude just it is so obvious. that and uprobably didnt see that episode yet.
Bethakinz chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
the underground resistence is being run by Mikah? Interesting...
Awaris chapter 29 . 11/16/2009
Wow, great story, I read it all in one day. I'm glad this was more than just a love story. I think I'm going to read Night After Night now:-)
FanWoman18 chapter 29 . 11/14/2009
I loved the ending and I think you should maybe write a sequel. just saying. great job.
syelle chapter 29 . 11/12/2009
just finished reading this whole thing. i love the ending. it was just really fitting in a way.
getl0st chapter 29 . 11/12/2009
A beautiful ending. I can totally see a spinoff from the original show if this story had ever happened. They're a dysfunctional pairing, but that's why I love them two so much! Looks like they'll be killing people forever, hehe. Thank you for writing this and keeping me entertained for so long!
Sakura Katana chapter 29 . 11/11/2009
I liked it! The mood at the ending was very good. Nice job on the fic over all. It's been fun to read.
Lemomina chapter 29 . 11/11/2009
I'm going to miss this :(

Loved the ending 33

Hope you update your other fic soon ;D
Hornless Bull chapter 29 . 11/11/2009
Alas, an ending. Still, it was a good story.

It was entertaining to watch Sylar and Elle reconcile their turbulent relationship. While he may refuse to change, it is obvious that Elle has 'tamed' him somewhat during the story. The first few chapters featured a Sylar who was obsessed with getting rid of Elle. By the stories end he permits his nemesis, Bennet, to get away with trying to kill him. You did an excellent job of showing his character slowly change as he interacted with Elle.

Speaking of Elle, her characterization was done very well too. You dealt with the very sensitive issue of her rape in a serious, realistic manner that helped drive the story forward.

Thanks for writing such quality entertainment for free. I'm hoping this stories conclusion will mean more 'Hurts Me Too' chapters.
lv63 chapter 29 . 11/10/2009
loved it!

great ending, im just happy that they are together and that it was a happy ending.

this is definitely one of my favs and im sorry to see it end.

i'll be looking forward to future stories from you!